Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trekdrop has left the building

trekdrop has left the building

Since even Catwalk had his own goodbye post I can't lag behind.

Obviously since it is in my memory I expect this thread filled up with flames and old vendettas to the point where Bishop has to be sent to a retirement home.

The reason I am giving you all is because I have better things to do.
    The real reason is because I turned soft and want to spend time with my girl and see the world other than on the nets.

So thanks for stopping by and remember. I am and will always be prettier than you.

<3 Katje
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *waves bye*

Awww good luck dutchie,take good care of yourself and your girl.Cya

To bad you are leaving, was fun to play in the same kd with you even if it was only for a very short time :)

:)
    Now I will have to find another co-monarch. lol

<3 Trek
    When was it you started thinking you were better than me?
    Katje

:O my favourite dutchie

A true utopian never retire, he just take breaks..... so I'll see you in the future!

gl to you and Katje
    <3 you both

www.TheBattlefields.info
    For true utopians

\o/
    rawr!

hmmm thought you retired a long time ago...

I agree with Stella you will be back <3

Stella Trek sends <3 to you as well and of course <3 from me. :)
    Katje

Post Fiend
    awws trekkie! gl in the real life with your new adventures and your gal. hope to follow suit one day.. and i <3 katje to!
    Who shot who in the what now?

*Hugs Dizzysky.* <3
    Katje

Oh, wow. I'm not around for a few weeks and this "happens".

@trekdrop: Well, now that you have announced in front of the whole community, this time you might stick to it and won't come back to this "dying game", as you did in the past 4 years despite of quitting in every few months.

Good luck in real, and good luck with taking care of Katje and everything that comes with it. Though I have to say, you could be more successful, if you could free her from Utopia for real. ^^

You won't read this anyways, and my words don't count as we know it. Though I am still your friend, you just don't need me anymore. I hope you will be a better man one day.

ps.: I see no flaming in this thread, maybe people just didn't hate you as you wished? or the dinosaurs just died and left the building earlier.

ps2: Don't let the light blind you.

ps3: Too bad we couldn't war ever. There I could have been your enemy as you think I am now. Silly boy.

@Katje: you really expect people to believe that he won't be helping you in the background. LOL ? Anyways, even his genie couldn't make your kingdom better. GL building it if you are still playing. And good luck for you too with him, go and teach him a few things about life.
    -= The beatings will continue until morale improves =-

Quote Originally Posted by [Bee] View Post
    Oh, wow. I'm not around for a few weeks and this "happens".
    aww, poor little Bee left out of the loop...

@trekdrop: Well, now that you have announced in front of the whole community, this time you might stick to it and won't come back to this "dying game", as you did in the past 4 years despite of quitting in every few months.
    So? who cares if he does in fact come back? This is not a game or community that you easily leave, and I myself am testament to that fact. After 12 yrs of playing this once great game, I also have retired, but that's not to say I won't be back at some future time. Get over it.

You won't read this anyways, and my words don't count as we know it. Though I am still your friend, you just don't need me anymore. I hope you will be a better man one day.
    Begs the question, why did you post then? hmmm?

ps3: Too bad we couldn't war ever. There I could have been your enemy as you think I am now. Silly boy.
    You created your own war, darlin'

@Katje: you really expect people to believe that he won't be helping you in the background. LOL ?
    and this is your business, how?

Anyways, even his genie couldn't make your kingdom better. GL building it if you are still playing. And good luck for you too with him, go and teach him a few things about life.
    nice jab at someone you don't even know...
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

LOL, I rarely comment, but this gives me such a chuckle, I really can't help myself this time...

We all love this "dying game" and we all do our dance with it. So why point out the obvious, sour grapes perhaps, sore bum, seems like you might have lost the war, not just the battle? I see some pain and rejection, we both know I am right eh?

trek, you are a good man, follow your path, regardless of where it leads, it really is more about the journey than the destination.

No flaming?...did you read your post, it provoked this response, oh, pleased to meet you too Bee!

Blinded by the light??? Isn't that what Love is for, shouldn't you be celebrating for your "friend"?

Enemies?, sounds like fishing to me...

I don't think Katje has any expectations from Utopians, and it follow no Utopian should have expectations of her outside of the game and play...wonder why...ooops, those sour grapes again :P Real friends are not opportunistic, they are not judgemental either.

Now you might wonder or ask "who am I"...I AM a friend, a true and fiercely loyal friend ;p. Good Luck to you too dear. I'm certain they will do their best, and where ever life takes them, they will always have good wishes and dissenters, the most important thing is they have the opportunity and are taking it!

Kinda sad when you can't separate the game from reality... Yes, perhaps the relationship spawned from the game, often lovers share common interest...so why would it be necessary to "give up" anything on either behalf for the other? Selfish love is never productive...

trek and Kaje...have a blast guys, wishing you the best as always...remember Mother is watching ;p
    Last edited by InsaniTea; 07-11-2010 at 15:50.
    Just Bein Me...

hehh?

@Luth&InsaniTea: "dying game" - trekdrop was calling it that way, so I dared to use those words. He knows (if he reads) why I wrote that. And the message wasn't directed at you 2.

@Luth: why did I write it? because I have the right to post? and maybe, MAYBE he will read it? there was no intentional "jab" in my post. But you probably know why I wrote and what. Not going to go into details about it in public forum though.

@InsaniTea: Who are you to judge me if I am a good friend or not? Who are you to know why I said: "I hope you will be a better man one day."? And compared to what I was writing it? Friends will honestly tell their friends their opinion about things aswel. That is another thing if the friendship can handle honesty, or not. Or one in that friendship can handle it or not, or how much he/she is willing to do about it when things are turning worse. You have no clue what was I talking about.

"I see some pain and rejection, we both know I am right eh?" - I doubt you would know. But if you want to know more about it, find me on irc, and perhaps I'll tell you more about it. I can guarantie you though, that it is not what you were pointing at.

Yea, you are right, Katje has no expectation blablabla, just wrote it in a previous post that now she has to look for another co-monarch ^^

I wished them GL with eachother - yea, you don't have to believe that. But you know what? You do not know me, neither does Luth, nor does Katje.

I know why I wrote what I wrote. And the person at whom it was directed at should know that too (still, there was no flaming imho). And no thanks, I have no sour grape taste in my mouth.

If you think this was an offensive post AGAINST them, you are totally wrong.
    -= The beatings will continue until morale improves =-

Thread Information