Thread: ** two very active players **

Regular

** two very active players **

Two very active players from a top 50 kingdom, we are a packaged deal. If you want to email me bbates71@gmail.com

Regular
    Bump

Beware!!! These are not team players, will fight every order you give and when asked to leave after many chances to conform to kingdom standards will attack your provinces. I repeat these are not team players and are much more trouble then they are worth. Had to kill both off from the kingdom after each attacked our monarch. DO NOT RECRUIT unless you want an age of headaches and trouble.
    Last edited by BByers94; 26-10-2010 at 03:09.

Regular
    Haha last time I checked... You weren't the monarch! Not to mention you got what you deserved. just remember where you got your most effective warring idea/strat from, yeah the two "headaches" were your best source of new ideas, and better strats. The entire kd was against new people and their ideas, most closed minded unintelligent group of guys I've met in 8 years. Some of the ghettos I've been in have had more talent!!!! Hahaha

Well... did the monarch deserve to be killed? =P

*gets popcorn*

www.TheBattlefields.info
    For true utopians

\o/
    rawr!

Regular
    lol he never got killed. They kicked my friend out, I told them I would be leaving. Then someone "accidently" razed me in the process. But this is just an example of what I have to deal with. After I'm gone from their kingdom they follow me into the forums to further harass and badger me...

just giving out a fair warning guys, take it or leave it. But there's a reason they were voted out of a top 50 kingdom.

Regular
    And there he goes instigating like usual. Except this time I won't fall into your trap

Quote Originally Posted by BByers94 View Post
    just giving out a fair warning guys, take it or leave it. But there's a reason they were voted out of a top 50 kingdom.
    Being top 50 means nothing anymore. Top 20 is the new top 50, below that is still ghetto. So they got voted out of a ghetto.
    S E C R E T S

word DH.

And to me it sounds both sides were done a favor, no point staying in a kd that don't want you there. It's a players market and if both of you are good players you'll find new homes with ease, just go to #recruiting on utonet and I'm sure someone will pick you up.

www.TheBattlefields.info
    For true utopians

\o/
    rawr!

I would like both of you.
    I sent you an email.

im wondering if they tried to take over the shell :)
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information