Thread: War - Help >_<

War - Help >_<

Hi I just started playing Utopia days ago and my province no longer is in protection. Surprisingly my kingdom decides to conduct war and my province got invaded on day one badly... am still relatively new to the game and still developing my own province. Is there any tips to improve my province during war so that I lose less resources and not get attacked too badly?
    Thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by aabbccdd1 View Post
    Hi I just started playing Utopia days ago and my province no longer is in protection. Surprisingly my kingdom decides to conduct war and my province got invaded on day one badly... am still relatively new to the game and still developing my own province. Is there any tips to improve my province during war so that I lose less resources and not get attacked too badly?
    Thanks =)
    The goal is not to avoid being attacked, but to attack more and for better gains than the enemy. There is no province who could defend itself, as the offensive bonuses are higher then the defensive ones. What you should do is to have more Barracks, Training Grounds and Guard Stations. That way you can pretty much outhit the enemy, unless you are chained.

(Chained means that you receive attacks until you are unable to attack the enemy kingdom due to overpopulation when you loose much land. That can mean 15-30 attacks sometimes if you are active and you attack for good gains.)

So the solution is not to be defensive, but offensive.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

This isnt like most games you come across. Other games, it means your doing something wrong if you get attacked, but this is not the case here.
    Here everybody gets attacked.

Their is no "Best Build" or "Right way to play". Your group should be in contact with you by now.

Keep in mind that coming out of protection in a fully capable, war ready setup is a skill and not an easy thing to do. Often times even if you do everything we tell you, you still will get attacked.

Asking here for help you will get 50 different opinions, with 100 comments on why those 50 are no good. They all can be correct if the situation calls for it. Your build will change with what your needing to do. Forget the idea that you need to find out what to do, you just need to learn what NOT to do. Because what to do will change..
    uTools - Because lazyness is the way to go
    StingerNET ~ Exposed.tf ~ tf.uMonk
    "When haters talk, we dont even mind.. They can feel how they feel just dont cross that line."

BEAST
    aka
    da BLOOD spilla
    <3_\"/-|\['|'_|/-|2'/ /-|3_\"/-|_()\\\

Well the guys are right about what they say. But you maybe need to give us more information about your province now. What is your draft rate ? What about your DPA and OPA and what kind of building strat you got right now. If you give that information people can help you more with your problem

Enthusiast
    This is also in the wrong Topic, should be in Strategy

Forum Fanatic
    You should be asking your kingdom mates these questions instead

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    You should be asking your kingdom mates these questions instead
    ^This.

Not to say we don't mind helping though.

Thread Information