Thread: The Good Times

The Good Times

Wow, it has been a long time since I've seen this place. It's changed A LOT, wow... just wow. When did this jolt thing take over the forums? Anyways, most of you that are here probably don't know me, and those of you that were here back when I roleplayed with you probably don't remember me. Honestly I can't remember my name from back then, I think it was like "Fantiago" or something.

Anyways, what happened? Where is everyone, is there anyone still here that I used to roleplay with? I remember Rping with;

The Big Three:

Goldeneyes (Pretty much taught me how to roleplay)
    Arkady
    Jolly Rensha

Any of you guys still around? Wildfire, Geco, Huntess, Drice, Darlok, Lord Kain, Mireldyn, SoHee, Belfucious, or any of the others from back then? I'm sure I forgot some, if I did I'm sorry, it's been a while hehe.

i think jolt took over the forums about 2 years ago - when they bought out swirve from mehul.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Last edited by Arctic Phoenix; 14-03-2016 at 00:36.

Derp..

Derp..
    Exactly

Everyone ran off to real lives with real people. I guess they got tired of playing with faeries and orcs...

or birds with boats :p

/me walks into the threat and farts
    My life is better then yours.

hey whoa that is a flashback, i remember the name Mehul

wow time trip

dang thats even older than i can remember

I was rather hoping to find at least a vestige of roleplay here, but it seems I am remarkably tardy. :(

I never did RP in the community "back in the day" as a result of the active Forum RP to be found in each Kingdom I was a part of. That used to be my favorite aspect of playing Utopia; particularly the Kingdom that was in character in the KD forum at all times. What a blast for the kid I used to be. Even though I write plays, scripts, copy, and other minutia these days, I will always hold fantasy at the center of my muse. Thanks in part to what I learned from the individuals playing Utopia when I was 11, 12, and 13 years old.

Random thought, but when I reminisce about the old days, I seem to remember music! The boats were cool, but I remember the music with fondness.

Regular
    Wow Its been awhile. Just a random pop in crazy that some of my stuff from 2 yrs ago is still on the board

Forgot my old name from ~6 yrs ago :/

That forum doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I was just taking a trip down memory lane and saw this. My current s/n is the one I used back then, I've been wondering if there were still people from the old days around. Sad to see that forum is gone, I wonder if they migrated elsewhere?

Thread Information