Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zenobias Zealots!!!!!!!!

Post Fiend
    Awsome! no proof, but it is there! Because there has been in the past! ZZ has been dead for ages and come back (with a lot of new players) and surely they will be the same as they were before they were dead, especially as there is no proof at all! Now that IS logic

Its a well known fact Arbaal who needs proof then? :) Its as obvious as Hitler was awful person. With the name comes the repuation, thats just natural and ones reputation lingers long in utopia.

But with your logic there is no proof of anything anyone ever done, nobody has traded, nobody has xlogged, Absalom isnt the Evil Empire etc.

Post Fiend
    no, there was proof of hitler (and why do people wanna draw in examples from WW2 all the time?). That ZZ cheated in past has been proven, xlogging by many kd's have been proven etc. But your logic would say, that if someone stole anything 2-3 years ago or longer he must still be a thieve now. proof or not, doesn't matter.

lmfao <3 you are a bad man CGG
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ PLUR ~ Spankers FTFW Hasta La Victoria Siempre
    -- visit us on irc #spankers

Forum Addict
    ZZ full of cheaters???

I play in ZZ, does that make me a cheater???

I am a muslim, does that make me a suicide bomber???

Hmm...

no, there was proof of hitler (and why do people wanna draw in examples from WW2 all the time?). That ZZ cheated in past has been proven, xlogging by many kd's have been proven etc. But your logic would say, that if someone stole anything 2-3 years ago or longer he must still be a thieve now. proof or not, doesn't matter.
    Godwins law. Well, if you read my post, i wrote " Well ZZ, farming, creating multis, do other despicable acts isnt unheard of... " which ofc is a proven fact. You admitted yourself, but in your previous post you claimed there was no proof (even tho you now in your seccond post did admit that ZZ cheated and it was a proven fact. You are contradicting yourself, Reputation sticks to a person for a long time, If that person did steal something 2-3 years ago its not unlikely that he could steal again cause its already in his nature.

I play in ZZ, does that make me a cheater???
    Nah, you're a cheater cause you admitted to cheating several times.

I am a muslim, does that make me a suicide bomber???
    No you lack the balls for it :(

Btw Mansoor when I am getting that dinner your promised me? :(

Post Fiend
    if you had read my post more carefully, i was talking about the current ZZ, which isnt the same as the old ZZ (old ZZ was cheating yes, proof had been there i'm not contesting that). Hence my refernce to someone stealing 2-3 years ago. According to your logic, you would infere that person has to be still stealing today, even without proof. Now agrueably this person is still the same, so there might be a case for that person still having same behaviour as in the past. But if you look at who is playing in the current ZZ you would see it is nowhere the same as the old ZZ. It's like saying all the abs kds (although similar names) are still the same as they were 2-3 years ago (as far as they were around back than), no they are not. Therefore your inference that they act the same is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Oh, so cause you havent done anything recently all bad things are forgiven? Awesome logic! :)
    wrong. one of the more recent ****ups was done maybe 1 week ago, 10 days tops. But I have to stay politically correct so I will refrain from posting more :)
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    wrong. one of the more recent ****ups was done maybe 1 week ago, 10 days tops. But I have to stay politically correct so I will refrain from posting more :)
    yet you are :P

if you had read my post more carefully, i was talking about the current ZZ
    So you brought up something nobody talked to, silly dutchie!

But if you look at who is playing in the current ZZ you would see it is nowhere the same as the old ZZ
    Well, I never did claim that they did actually cheat, I just said that it wouldnt be surprising due to their past history. But since Mansoor claims he plays there the risk of they are cheating went up drastically :P

On another note, its silly to cling to old names when hardly nobody is around anymore, people should rename themselves imho.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So you brought up something nobody talked to, silly dutchie!
    Haha so you wasn't talking about current ZZ? yet you were because this topic is about current actions by current ZZ :P

Well, I never did claim that they did actually cheat, I just said that it wouldnt be surprising due to their past history. But since Mansoor claims he plays there the risk of they are cheating went up drastically :P
    True but Mansoor is nub! he doesn't count :(

On another note, its silly to cling to old names when hardly nobody is around anymore, people should rename themselves imho.
    Yeah, but ZZ is a cool name :(

Haha so you wasn't talking about current ZZ? yet you were because this topic is about current actions by current ZZ :P
    I think I kinda made my self quite clear in what i meant, its open for interpretation.

True but Mansoor is nub! he doesn't count :(
    How fitting, a well known cheater plays in ZZ but suddenly he doesnt count ;)

Yeah, but ZZ is a cool name :(
    But its not ZZ, therefor it shouldnt be used!

I'm in! I love the provocation ZZ. just hope someone will step up the the challange and have some fun with you guys. like razing this OOOh yeah guy or something.

Post Fiend
    /me sends out fluffy ewoks to everyonez!

Enthusiast
    But its not ZZ, therefor it shouldnt be used!
    With that logic non of the old kds could keep there names.

Thread Information