Thread: a couple of questions

a couple of questions

i'm not really in touch with anyone and i realize these probably get asked a lot but...

since when are there no more news on the utopia temple home page? and what happened to the prophet?

i can see there's no more battlefields, does that mean everyone got transfered to wol?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This are all old news...

No one uses Temple anymore other than for Angel.

Prophet stopped being updated wayyyyy long ago

Battlefields and WoL merged quite a long time ago.

You've missed quite a bit my friend lol

Post Fiend
    no more battlefields because there are not enough players to fill 2 servers :(

what do people use instead of the prophet? and how far is it into the age?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Age is over in 4 days.

People don't really need province simulators. Most of the formulas are known so they can just check out individual things if they want.
    Unless you're mistaking Prophet for Angel (the tool that formats/calculates stuff for you). If that's the case, Angel is still updated.

There's an Excel simulator here. Updated for this age (48). Most things are fairly accurate. Hope it gets updated for next age too!

utimes.info/forums/utools/guanyucwks-excel-simulator

Sorry, my post count isn't high enough to post direct links.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

im not mistaking angel for prophet.. i just havent been here for about 30 ages and thought i could use the prophet for simulating some stuff.. assuming some things have changes

im not even sure whether im ready for this hassle

hey and what ever happened to faery circle?

30 ages huh? So you last played when there were still boats then huh?

and the game is still fun! A lot has changed since the teen ages, but it's still a good time if you can find a good kingdom to join. The change I find most irritating is that the game is so much smaller than it used to be. So many good kingdoms have disbanded, and so many good players have left since the glory days of the game. Some are still around though if you are willing to look!

I hope you stick around and keep playing though! We need all the players we can get at this point in Utopia's life

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Mate View Post
    30 ages huh? So you last played when there were still boats then huh?

and the game is still fun! A lot has changed since the teen ages, but it's still a good time if you can find a good kingdom to join. The change I find most irritating is that the game is so much smaller than it used to be. So many good kingdoms have disbanded, and so many good players have left since the glory days of the game. Some are still around though if you are willing to look!

I hope you stick around and keep playing though! We need all the players we can get at this point in Utopia's life
    boats was last used in age 7 (on age 8 Horses replaced Boats. BF and WoL opened)
    he said 30 ages we are close to 50 ages now (eoa 48)
    so if its 30 ages he last played around age 18 somewhere around year 2003

2003 was a good year for utopia
    some will say the best year to play the game (me included ofc ^^)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    When Jolt took over the forums, a lot of the fun and games of the forum went away.

The most relevant change is that trading is legal now. So I suggest that if you're going to start up again, you find yourself a kd that fits your style instead of randoming into a ghetto, getting frustrated, and quitting again =\

The guide is here now:
    http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...he_Utopia_Wiki

I would suggest sort of skimming through that and getting updated on the 'numbers' part of the game, then getting filled in on the rest of it when you start playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    The most relevant change is that trading is legal now.
    trading is legal? like I can pick my own kd?

what is this game

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I know. It was a sad day =[

back then we used to script kds and get people to play with a proxy.. good times lol

so basically theres no real point in creating a prov if i dont know anyone anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    so basically theres no real point in creating a prov if i dont know anyone anymore
    Sure there is! I don't know anyone anymore either, but I posted a thread in the recruitment forum, and within a couple days I was in a good kingdom! The only good thing about trading being legal is it makes it easier to get into a decent kingdom without having to random all over the place

Thread Information