Thread: Kingdom of Dragons Mate

Kingdom of Dragons Mate

There used to be a kingdom called "Dragon's Mate" that I used to be a part of. They were a pretty old kingdom, but never reached the top charts so probably aren't remembered by the majority of you here.

I'm just wondering if anyone from that kingdom is still around, or if anyone knows what happened to them. I was last with them during the last age before Jolt put the new code into effect. I left after that because it took so long for the game to start back up, and not everyone came back.

If nobody knows of them, that's fine. I just figured I would ask and maybe even get reunited with my long lost kingdom *tear*

Thanks guys/gals!
    -DM

I have seen such a ghetto recently. Not sure how you would go about contacting them though. Scripting around the server is likely your best bet.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

i also have seen that ghetto, just simply create an account and look around the server should only take about 10 mins

The names of the prov's were "Blade of _____" if that helps anyone. I was able to find them in the records up until Age 46 or 47. So I'm hoping they are still around and maybe I could find them.

Post Fiend
    A lot of drama and then the kingdom more or less self destructed, some of the player started another kingdom called reborn (phoenix banner).

that's unfortunate Kilava... I feel responsible since I was the last monarch before the Jolt recoded the game. I was Blade of Whoopazz, and I failed to rejoin the kingdom after the move.

I'm sorry to hear that the kingdom fell apart. Perhaps we will see each other during next age!

I have seen them this age, I'm pretty sure of it.

No, I went through the whole world between last night and today. Dragons Mate no longer exists. They were here in age 46, but I couldn't find them in the records in age 47.

Perhaps I can rebuild it. The kingdom I am in is currently rebuilding now, and once we get up to 22 members I'll suggest taking on the name Dragons Mate again. From what I was told, DM had been around since the early "teen ages"(as in ages 13-16), so it would be a shame for it to die off.

But, like they always say, "All good things must come to an end!"

Can it Be?

Can it be that Dragons Mate is no longer around?

I am Fire Blades, an original member of the Kingdom.

so who is fireblades then?

I am also a former DM member, and a former king. Not the best one DM had though. :)
    I was known as Blade of Azazel.

Thread Information