Thread: Looking for Active Kingdom Invite

Looking for Active Kingdom Invite

Hello to anyone who might read this! I'm an old vetran looking to get back into the game after a long break. I'm not entirely sure how this invite thing works since slot trading use to be strictly prohibited (unless you were in Playboy's...). Do I need to have a current province active, no province at all, what's the deal?

Some info about me:

-Can login 2-3 times a day. Those would most likely be set times unless otherwise needed

-Pacific Time Zone, USA

-Played 16 or so ages a few years back. I'm looking to get back into Utopia and re-learn my old glory. Might take me a few weeks, but it'll come back. I played esclusively Halfer T/m all 16 ages, so am most comfortable in that role. However, i know pure T/M's are all but extinct in active kingdoms, so I would be more than willing to play a hybrid T/a or something. Whatever was needed. I made top 100 honor provinces a few times, and top 10 honor Kingdom's once or twice. Love going for honor, so that would be a bonus.

-I'd love to land in an active kingdom of more causal players. I'm all for waring, though I didn't always enjoy CONSTANT war.

-My goal is just to build a solid province that can aid in my kingdom's success. Would love to grow a large province with kingdom's help. Would love to go for some high honor too.

-Not currently on IRC, but willing to consider it if necessary.

Any other questions out there? I'd love to answer and help find a great kingdom!

Regular

check out our thread

Hey There,

Check out our other thread and see if your interested
    http://forums.joltonline.com/showthr...-is-Recruiting

Cheers

We have a few spots left. We do try to war a lot about 8 an age we try to win them all but isn't always possible.
    Last age we have 5/8WW and currently 2/3.
    We have an active bunch of plays from all around they globe. We don't use IRC but we do us the kingdom chat a lot in wars and forums out.
    We don't aim for honor/land/nw charts we hope they come naturally.
    We have a few halfers in the kingdom so you should fit in nicely.
    If you are interested PM me after one one post and we can talk.
    Last edited by Al3x; 20-01-2011 at 09:20. Reason: spelling

Invites can be sent to your email address or an existing province. When the invitation is accepted you create a new province, I believe.

If you're still interested in finding a new KD, send me a message. We sound like we might be the right match for you.

Thread Information