Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: active war kd needs a nice new player

Post Fiend

active war kd needs a nice new player

We are looking for nice players to join our kingdom. We're a war oriented kingdom, with a respectful bunch in the kingdom. We do try to play competitively, we finished 1st in honor last age and 2nd the age before. Our aim is purely war wins, but the honor is a nice side dish :)

Some of the little requirements we require:

+ Use IRC. We're an IRC oriented kingdom. Don't let this put you off though, we're a fun bunch with some really whacky ppl in it. :)
    + Be active in war and out of war. We're looking for players that are interested in the game, and hanging out with us as well. We don't need you to wake up to make hits, but 4 hits in the war is the norm. There are no hard and fast requirements, but we're looking for dedicated players.

Experience is not required. If you're willing to learn, we're willing to teach.

The most important thing of all is we're looking for a player that respect others. We don't have smart mouths in the kingdom, but we do joke a lot. We're looking for a long term player.

If you're looking for a down-to-earth kingdom and love war leave a message here, or PM me. Alternatively, I can be found on or #recruiting or #rpg in Utonet. Nick Cieva.

Please drop me a line, I don't bite. :)
    Last edited by Cieva; 20-01-2011 at 16:04.

dingy
    OMG, no one likes winning wars :D

Post Fiend
    We need 1 more player to join our kd. So do you want to play in a fun kd and war a lot leave me a message.

Post Fiend
    all slots are filled for now.

yay rpg go pwn insolence again ;)
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    We won :) but now we need a new player again.

So anyone who wants to play in a fun war kd and meets our requirements please contact me.

Post Fiend
    all slots are filled again

Post Fiend
    oh noes! I wanted to join!

<3 RPG!

dingy
    Bump, we're looking for a few people for age 50. We're a good warring kingdom, and just need 25 people with good attitudes to be great.

Come to #rpg on utonet.org and we'll chat!

Hey i had posted a thread and got a message saying to come here...As far as requirements..Too easy i started the game agian 6 days ago and im already doing good so i got the hang of it..let me know it you want another player before i have to download IRC.

Cory If you're still looking, I'd love to chat.... on IRC. :P We have a handful of slots left to fill.

Channel #rpg on irc.utonet.org/6667. Easiest way to get on without downloading anything is to use mibbit.com - web-based IRC client.

Still looking for 1, maybe 2 for age 50. :-)

I'd like to fill our last slot(s) with someone nice, regardless of your experience. If you want a nice environment where we have fun and kick ass, and you really enjoy working together with others, I want you!
    We've had some recent success, and we expect to continue!

shoot me a pm if your still looking :)

shoot me a pm as well if spots arent full

Gotta have 5 posts for PM. Absolutely the best thing is to come to our public IRC channel.

Thread Information