Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: active war kd needs a nice new player

sorry. i will be on your IRC tonight probably about 7 hours from now. maybe sooner if the comps at work will allow it. i am very interested :)
    Last edited by leadfoot33; 30-03-2011 at 19:58.

Post Fiend
    We are looking for an awesome person to join our warring KD, if you want to play in a good KD and you are awesome please contact me at IRC
    server: utonet
    channel: #RPG

Bump and putting a little more, because I can never help myself from writing extra (repeating myself? :)
    We need for sure 2 people... may need a couple more soon, but time will tell.

We brought in a bunch of new people for the start of the age and the crew is looking absolutely fantastic. This promises to be another excellent age for us. But life happens, and we have to make some replacements.

We recruit for the long term. Essentially we're looking for people who want a new group to call family. If you're sick of making no progress in your ghetto, can never find a kingdom you like, sick of dickhead kingdommates arguing all the time, we're worth a look.
    Despite our growing reputation and successful warring history, we do not look only for good tacticians or hyper-active folks. If you have an open mind and a passion for the game, you can probably pick up our system and do quite well.
    All you really need is a good attitude, willing to learn our style, regular 2x daily activity and regular IRC usage.

Hit us up in #rpg. dingy, Red, Cieva are the ones to look for.
    Last edited by dingy2; 17-04-2011 at 02:36.

Thread Information