Fair & Honorable Play

Utopia maintains the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, or acts of deception/fraud can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

Language & Attitude

Utopia-Game.com is designed to be played by people of all ages and backgrounds. Users are expected to treat others with respect and use only appropriate language in any contact with other players. Violators will be removed immediately.

Not to go around quoting the rules or anything, but I could see how some aspects of Anycolor's situation could be in violation of the rules (though they are rather ambiguous). I don't think the queen trying to recruit only people from SE Asia is against the rules, since that's more of a convenience thing, and I'd prefer to have everyone in my kingdom be in the same time zone as well, though I wouldn't try to enforce it!
If the queen was actually using racist comments about everyone who ISN'T from SE Asia, then I could understand that as being racist, and could actually be warrant for her deletion and any of her supporters making similar comments!

The way some of the provinces (the queen's supporters I assume) are keeping you in a war by attacking so you can't withdraw could be considered as "against the spirit and intent of the game" and could also be enough for deletion.

I personally see most of it as In-Game Politics, and perfectly legal (though a major d*ck move).