So I know you guys dun care about involving yourselves in 'in-game' KD problems, but this is a serious one. I have been playing Utopia for over 10 years and I have never seen this kind of problem. If this is the state of Utopia, then I guess maybe this game is not for me anymore. Here is the situation:
Basically a prov. came into our new ghetto KD and became Queen, she then asked us all to leave so she could recruit only Asians and Pinoy. The problem became severe when her commands and attitude was not tolerable anymore and we overthrew her and killed the prov. off. Now we have like 3-5 huge KDs kicking our butt and some of the players she recruited into our KD are working with outside KDs to get us into WAR with KDs like double our size.
I want to know how we can get this problem resolved because they attack (without getting intel) on the exact same min. I know they don't get intel 'cause the prov.s have no WPA, TPA or OPA (well they attack with some soldiers so they can hit a drone prov in the KD trying to WAR us). I am certain this person or group is taking over KDs for their own benefit and I am certain they are not individual players, but certainly a small group that is controlling many KDs.
How do you plan to deal with this type of play? This is not fair and we are currently a 1.5M KD at WAR w/ a 3M KD and being razed by 4K acre prov.s, not to mention the threats and such. I could care less about the ghetto, I care that these people are ruining the game and if they continue to take over KDs soon there will be no more Utopia. How do I submit these people to be checked for multiple accounts? I have all the details and prov/KD locations.
Lastly, how they h*LL is it fair for a 3M NW KD to be able to declare on a 1.5M NW KD. This never used to be allowed and we're just trying to play a game here. Please advise.