Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Racist Queen is a multi running multiple KDs

Angry Racist Queen is a multi running multiple KDs

So I know you guys dun care about involving yourselves in 'in-game' KD problems, but this is a serious one. I have been playing Utopia for over 10 years and I have never seen this kind of problem. If this is the state of Utopia, then I guess maybe this game is not for me anymore. Here is the situation:
    Basically a prov. came into our new ghetto KD and became Queen, she then asked us all to leave so she could recruit only Asians and Pinoy. The problem became severe when her commands and attitude was not tolerable anymore and we overthrew her and killed the prov. off. Now we have like 3-5 huge KDs kicking our butt and some of the players she recruited into our KD are working with outside KDs to get us into WAR with KDs like double our size.
    I want to know how we can get this problem resolved because they attack (without getting intel) on the exact same min. I know they don't get intel 'cause the prov.s have no WPA, TPA or OPA (well they attack with some soldiers so they can hit a drone prov in the KD trying to WAR us). I am certain this person or group is taking over KDs for their own benefit and I am certain they are not individual players, but certainly a small group that is controlling many KDs.
    How do you plan to deal with this type of play? This is not fair and we are currently a 1.5M KD at WAR w/ a 3M KD and being razed by 4K acre prov.s, not to mention the threats and such. I could care less about the ghetto, I care that these people are ruining the game and if they continue to take over KDs soon there will be no more Utopia. How do I submit these people to be checked for multiple accounts? I have all the details and prov/KD locations.
    Lastly, how they h*LL is it fair for a 3M NW KD to be able to declare on a 1.5M NW KD. This never used to be allowed and we're just trying to play a game here. Please advise.

wow only soldiers and yet no OPA and in war with a kd twice the size

man, either you are a noob, who thinks soldiers don't have offense and mistakes a hostile for a war, or things have really changed for the worse
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

If you think they are cheating please email utopiasupport@utopia-game.com and we can take a look.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

@freemehul >> ur a fool no matter what I am, learn how to read and comprehend. The moles attack a drone prov. in the KD who wants to WARs us. Get's us to HOSTILE then the 3M NW KD declares on us. That's messed up that a 3M NW KD gets the button to declare on a 1.5M NW KD! ANd now the moles attack with one soldier every 2h so we cannot withdraw. This sucks badly.
    ===================
    Thank you Bishop, I shall email the game.
    Last edited by anycolor; 24-01-2011 at 22:31.

No personal attacks will be tolerated, knock it off both of you.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    No personal attacks will be tolerated, knock it off both of you.
    Shush, freemehul is proving my point from that other thread that he's a troll and hypocrite.

Ok, ur right, I apologize. I shouldn't engage in negative behavior. **Surrounds himself in white light**

I don't see how that would be considered racist. I myself have a KD with people from all over the world, do you know how hard it is to set a wave date that's at a decent time for everyone? 8 pm in New York is 1 am in London. Having a KD full of people in your region would make that a lot simpler...it's not necessarily about having something against people of other nationalities, but convenience. Also, it can be difficult to communicate with people whose 2nd language is not the same as your 1st language.

Now, if this queen was bringing in people who are of Asian or Filipino descent, no matter where they live, as opposed to filling her KD with people who live somewhere in Asia and/or the Philippines then I could maybe see what you're getting at. But in that case, Bishop still has a point in his other post. It could be she prefers to have a KD with whom she has things in common or a minimal language barrier.

Post Fiend
    Here is how to deal with your situation. Kill off the provinces that are attacking bigger kingdoms. That is your number one goal. Once they are dead they can't do anything to bring your kingdom into unwanted conflict. If there are 4k acre provinces razing you. Get their info and target share with provinces their size or bigger. There are not too many 4k provinces and if they are not in an sk and send out they will probably be hit by others themselves.

I'd like to chime in with our situation.

Last age we invited two pinoy guys from another KD to come play with us. We had warred them and they were the most active and they were unhappy with their old KD. Now, we're a pretty old kingdom, and most of us have been playing together for ages, but recently we lost a few provinces so we had about 3-4 open slots. We used up our two invites near the end of the age, and then they had two more friends who wanted to join at the beginning of age, so we invited them as well to fill up the KD.

A few days later they tried to convince one of our older players (and who used to be monarch) to become monarch again, and then tried to convince him to kick out/kill all non-pinoy provinces (which is about half our KD i guess). Of course, he told them to go f themselves. Not all pinoys are like this.

Anyway, two of the four which we invited defected after hearing that our monarch wouldn't do that, but the two others stayed. One guy got deleted a few days ago, and one just made an anon hit into what I believe is anycolor's kingdom. He's deleted now too. All in all, we just wasted 4 invites, and some kingdom is getting hammered.

I'm rather angry that 1) People tried to kick us out of our KD and 2) We lost valuable invites. Stuff like this shouldn't happen, although I don't think it's quite against the rules.
    Last edited by Lucky75; 25-01-2011 at 17:36.

Fair & Honorable Play

Utopia maintains the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, or acts of deception/fraud can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

Language & Attitude

Utopia-Game.com is designed to be played by people of all ages and backgrounds. Users are expected to treat others with respect and use only appropriate language in any contact with other players. Violators will be removed immediately.

Not to go around quoting the rules or anything, but I could see how some aspects of Anycolor's situation could be in violation of the rules (though they are rather ambiguous). I don't think the queen trying to recruit only people from SE Asia is against the rules, since that's more of a convenience thing, and I'd prefer to have everyone in my kingdom be in the same time zone as well, though I wouldn't try to enforce it!
    If the queen was actually using racist comments about everyone who ISN'T from SE Asia, then I could understand that as being racist, and could actually be warrant for her deletion and any of her supporters making similar comments!

The way some of the provinces (the queen's supporters I assume) are keeping you in a war by attacking so you can't withdraw could be considered as "against the spirit and intent of the game" and could also be enough for deletion.

I personally see most of it as In-Game Politics, and perfectly legal (though a major d*ck move).

I agree with Lucky75, that Queen wasted all our invites, so not only are we now the lowest ghetto in Utopia (completed devastated by the cheaters). But we cannot even recruit 'til next Age. They only good thing is our core of like 6 - 7 players are now as tight as you can get, so we will persevere. It woulda been real easy to bail on this KD and let the cheaters have it, but I've played this game far too long to let this kind of thing go.
    ===============================

As for the racist comment, after hearing you all weigh in I guess it's not racist to choose your KDmates, but I was feeling like we were being tossed for our descent. I will refrain from using that terminology, but I still do not very much like the idea. I have been top 10 KD before and we attacked in three waves, and it actually was great to have players from across the globe to coordinate our attacks as to be most efficient. To each is own. Be well you all =D
    ============================
    @Danzig >> that's exactly what we did, bravo. But it wasn't easy doing that with a huge KD razing us a well as the moles in our KD. We did finally surrender and we had an internal WAR during CF. If they prov.s weren't deleted I'm sure this wouldn't be as happy a post. *Fhew*

P.S. UtopiaSupport deleted all the prov.s involved, atleast the ones that they could tell were not playing fairly. I'm sure some survived, but today is a good day for Utopians.

You say good day, I say terrible. I'm the monarch from Lucky's kingdom, you see. This week we had two provinces deleted for making random attacks. Simply for being involved in this situation, they were deleted.

All in all, as the devil's advocate here, you seem to be glossing over one detail: one does not simply "become" monarch--one is elected. Why did you elect this brand new player, then let them stay monarch to invite all these people and cause this trouble for you? Then, after getting caught up in this trouble, rather than accepting consequences you came to the forums to cry foul, and in the process get other people deleted. That doesn't seem very fair, now does it?

kjbro - They can plead theire cause as anyone else, if they didnt cheat in anyway they will be probabbly reinstanted.

Its a ghetto, anyone who wants the monarch job can become monarch its not really that hard. You know its pretty hard to know what kind of people they are before they actually do something, if someone brings in active players in a ghetto its all good for most part, there isnt any magical crystal ball you can look into and see the outcome of it. The "Other people" was found guility in some way for cheating, if they dont wanna get deleted they shouldnt cheat its quite simple, you shouldnt blame anyone else than those players.

Wait, I thought the people in your kingdom kjbro were trying to take it over and make it an all pinoy kingdom. That's what Lucky said at least (or what I got out of what he said)

Thread Information