Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Racist Queen is a multi running multiple KDs

A month or two ago, when we first picked up a new batch of players, several wanted to do that. They were told no. The subject was dropped. We retained two of them until now, the last of which was deleted within the last day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by kjbro View Post
    You say good day, I say terrible. I'm the monarch from Lucky's kingdom, you see. This week we had two provinces deleted for making random attacks. Simply for being involved in this situation, they were deleted.
    This is not correct. Please do not make statements when you do not know the full facts.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Much more likely you had two provinces deleted for cheating...

well done i say.

Yeah, you all who think this is just extreme, but fair play... if that was the case they wouldn't be deleted. Again, I have played this game a lot. I can tell a multi when I see them operate. There were prov.s involved that were NOT deleted. Only the recruits into our KD were deleted and some others, THEY WERE MULTIs - plain and simple. I wasn't crying about anything but they attack the same minute and they attack without getting intel. They were far too coordinated to be players, if so they are scary good.

@kjbro - if they weren't cheating then they wouldn't be deleted - plain and simple.

Korp is right - it was super easy to be MONARCH in our KD... I didn't want it, even though the attitude and play of the Queen let me know she was up to no good. If my hunch was right, then you cannot argue much, they got what they deserved. It was a monumental effort to stand up to this multi powerhouse. So I have no one to impress here, so you can only argue the fact, they cheated and were deleted. I highly doubt they will be reinstated, however I am more than certain they will be back. Just no in our KD. Get the h3LL out of my house with that cr7p.

No personal attacks will be tolerated, knock it off both of you.
    I was merely stating the obvious and I did say "OR", no need to get upset about anything
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

The moles attack a drone prov. in the KD who wants to WARs us. Get's us to HOSTILE then the 3M NW KD declares on us. That's messed up that a 3M NW KD gets the button to declare on a 1.5M NW KD! ANd now the moles attack with one soldier every 2h so we cannot withdraw. This sucks badly.
    no need to get negative, i'm not the one using the war multi on you dude. I agree you are in one ****ty situation. Not only do you have a war multi (as it is called), but you're also in a ghetto that can't be bothered to kill off the war multi in time. Lets face it, you're screwed, your kd sux donkeyfarts man. Not even the mods can save u, if they did delete the war multi. I'd hate to be the monarch in your kd, that is one hell of a thankless job.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

@ freemehul >> okay I may have been a lil abrupt in my reply to you, but calling me a newbie at the time of my desperation was not the best choice either, even if u said 'or'. Thanks, although, for clarifying. I am not sure how our KD will turn out, it's kinda anti-climatic there now. But we have no invites left so I think we are gonna look to merge with a KD and leave the rest behind. Yes, the position is quite thankless. Be well. Anyone need 4-5 solid players? ;)

Define solid.

sol·id
    a. Of definite shape and volume; not liquid or gaseous.
    b. Firm or compact in substance.
    2. Not hollowed out: a solid block of wood.
    3. Being the same substance or color throughout: solid gold.
    4. Mathematics Of or relating to three-dimensional geometric figures or bodies.
    5. Having no gaps or breaks; continuous: a solid line of people.
    6. Of good quality and substance: a solid foundation.
    7. Substantial; hearty: a solid meal.
    8. Sound; reliable: solid facts.
    9. Financially sound.
    10. Upstanding and dependable: a solid citizen.
    11. Written without a hyphen or space. For example, the word software is a solid compound.
    12. Printing Having no leads between the lines.
    13. Acting together; unanimous: a solid voting bloc.
    14. Slang Excellent; first-rate.
    n.
    1. A substance having a definite shape and volume; one that is neither liquid nor gaseous.
    2. Mathematics A geometric figure having three dimensions.
    adv.
    1. As a whole; unanimously: The committee voted solid for the challenger.
    2. Without a break or opening; completely or continuously: The theater was booked solid for a month.
    The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Solid has been defined :P
    But to deal with the OP, You might want to create a thread in the Recruitment section, might have more luck finding a KD with some open spots.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Smartass :P lol but you're right ;)

Bishop, according to the province in my KD who got deleted, he just attacked there because a friend asked him to.

Could you check to ensure that everyone who was deleted was actually cross-logging? It sounds as though everyone who attacked into the kingdom was deleted in one brush stroke.

as i said in pm to you, we don't delete people for attacking - that wouldn't make sense.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

anycolor, leave me all locs of kds who hit you in pm. also, what kind of hits? it might be only randoms..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Solid by my definition is players that are active, player for the KD, run great strats, and know how to think on their feet. I personally have played about 37 Ages and have been Monarch of #19 Honor KD back when their were T/M KDs, w/o attackers. Those were some bad-ass WARing days. My mates just stuck by my side and have great Utopia skills to boot. It's no big deal, however to merge with a KD would save us about 2-3 Ages of KD building.
    =========================

As for locations and such, we're gonna just put this behind us. I have a tally of 7 prov.s that were deleted over this (although it could be more).... 4 from my KD and 3 from outside KDs (plus the Queen we killed of ourselves). None of the KD that WAR'd us got deleted. In fact we have talked to the KD that WAR'd us since then and they apologized, they really thought this was a fake WAR that was helping us.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by anycolor View Post

As for locations and such, we're gonna just put this behind us. I have a tally of 7 prov.s that were deleted over this (although it could be more).... 4 from my KD and 3 from outside KDs (plus the Queen we killed of ourselves). None of the KD that WAR'd us got deleted. In fact we have talked to the KD that WAR'd us since then and they apologized, they really thought this was a fake WAR that was helping us.
    A beneficial FW where they engaged in razing their opponents? If I read your earlier posts correctly.

Thread Information