Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Racist Queen is a multi running multiple KDs

Post Fiend
    I have been in 2 mergers, it is your best option, my kingdom needs players, you can msg me if you have not found anything. I wish my idea of merger could have been implemented sigh

@Coke: yes, yes I thought of that already, but if the moles who started the FW said I was a target to be removed in the FW, then it could be viewed that way... but since not one prov. in their KD was deleted I assume they were okay. Either way I dun wanna push my luck, kekeke.

I come back here - after literally 10 years of playing and 1 year off - to find that the game is being moved?

I knew this Omac thing was a terrible idea. Overly sensitive moderators who don't know how to moderate a board, developers who are looking for the quick buck rather than to build a game (you wouldn't move it to Facebook and turn it into an Evony copy if you weren't after that).

board.astonia.com - my handle is Ramelga - ill teach you how to moderate a board correctly.

As for the developers of this game - shame on you. I know you'll look at me and say i'm only one of the few - but shame on you.

I dont know what post you are replying to, either you been smoking something or you just plain stupid. But first of all, its good to either make a new thread where you can whine or at least post a post that has some relevancy to the thread. I would say the boards are better moderated than they were before. Either you have some magically insight that nobody else have but the game isnt being moved anywhere.

I do believe that this chap has mistaken one of the clones out there for the real thing. Utopia is still Utopia; it's just been recoded and moved to www.utopia-game.com, as you likely know already or you wouldn't have likely been able to get here. We are not on Facebook as a game (yes there is a Utopia page, but the game is NOT there)
    The developers have been making some progress towards making the game better again, and the mods on the forums have been active and done a fairly good job of keeping the place from going up in flames. (no pun intended) Both groups deserve thanks, which I give freely.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    As the recipient of some unjust moderating over the years I'm willing to say I support the mods (aka mod aka Bishop lol).

Will people stop ragging on the developers and moderators? Quit *****ing.

Besides, there's a whole thread dedicated to constructive criticism.

Thread Information