Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone help me?

Regular

Someone help me?

I ask your help because I have been attacked over 3 times. I lost over 400+ acres. Can anyone please help me and attack them?I just got out of protection and was announced king and they attacked.

*Edited the original post* But 2 provinces in my kingdom (defected provinces) attacked me. 1 is relentless and keeps attacking me. He's to big for my other provinces in my kingdom to even think about attacking.
    Last edited by goalievogel; 26-01-2011 at 22:45.

No locations! Remove it please.
    Why did they attack you?
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Regular
    One player attacked me cause he was new to the game and didn't understand there were other kingdoms. The other player attacked me because he wanted to be king. Even though I have all the votes.

Hmmm... That's one way to take the monarchy. Well, you might want to message a few larger provinces in game as more people will respond than here on the forums.

Regular
    Yeah I think he might be. I have sent many random messages to provinces about his size. No one is willing to help me yet. Any chance that you can help me out?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't understand why you think getting other people to hit him is going to cause him to stop hitting you...?

Possibly. I'll check back to see if you're still alive when my armies get back.
    Palem, it's called negative reinforcement.
    Last edited by Ordray; 27-01-2011 at 00:15.

Regular
    It might stop him from hitting me. I'm at around 320 acres while he has around 1000.

Thank you. If you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I doubt he'll stop. He's in such as advantageous position that the lowly little monarch had to ask for outside help.

His goal is to get monarchy by killing the current monarch. Outside hits have absolutely nothing to do with that.

If you want to solve the problem, give him monarchy, rebuild your prov and such, rally the troops, and kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I doubt he'll stop. He's in such as advantageous position that the lowly little monarch had to ask for outside help.

His goal is to get monarchy by killing the current monarch. Outside hits have absolutely nothing to do with that.

If you want to solve the problem, give him monarchy, rebuild your prov and such, rally the troops, and kill him.
    lol. I love the completely blasé tone.
    "The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." Terry Pratchett.

Regular
    No he already said he doesn't want the monarchy. Just wants me dead. I've done nothing to him but outside help would maybe deter him. I'm in trouble unless someone can help

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Can you prove that he's attacking you without cause? (i.e. a message from him saying so or something to that effect)

If you can then report him to support for harassment. Killing kdmates for the fun of it does not constitute in-game politics.

utopiasupport@utopia-game.com

EDIT: Include your support ID so support can find you.

Regular
    I actually do. Where do I find my support ID?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    When you log in, it's under the 'Report Bug' link at the top of the page.

Regular
    Ahh thank you. I emailed them. Hope they don't take to long cause I'll be dead in 2-3 days.

Thread Information