Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Active player seeks kd.

Enthusiast
    <3 this thread, thanks proteus!

As a long time believer that any publicity is good publicity i best post some more random logs from my chats, this time the setting is me being recently destroyed:

[20:44] <Proteus> i guess somehow what you say is more important than what people on the opposing side says
    [20:44] <Proteus> must be divine
    01[20:44] <goodz|goodzftw> what i say is less douche baggy then what you say, the rest doesn't matter
    [20:45] <Proteus> opnions are like assholes everyone has one
    [20:45] <Proteus> in the end im not the one who tried to sabotage an entire kd, you are
    01[20:45] <goodz|goodzftw> i am surprised to hear you admit to ****ting you seem to think everything you do is gold

if we get this up to 50 ill post something good, also i still need a KD. limited time demands:

Banner privlages
    Name privlages
    My life is better then yours.

Ill help get this to 50, just so I can continue reading all of this.
    - = Paintrain = -

To prove my ability to run a province note these hits on a top 20 KD:

July 6 of YR6 ewsdfsdf (XX:XX) captured 72 acres of land from Pet my kitty XX:XX).
    July 23 of YR6 ewsdfsdf (XX:XX) captured 102 acres of land from Pet my kitty (XX:XX).
    July 23 of YR6 ewsdfsdf (XX:XX), captured 27 acres of land from Pet my kitty (XX:XX).

I am unstopable! (side bet how long till im raze killed?)

As expected my great enemey has waited until the third to make their mark. I fear I do not have long to live, so i write this with haste, it appears i am once again looking for a new KD, We can defeat our enemey, we must band together. They will take notice.

January 3 of YR7 Make sure its big enough (x:x) razed 51 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Make sure its big enough (x:x) razed 42 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Make sure its big enough (x:x) razed 35 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Make sure its big enough (x:x) razed 29 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Look at the size of that thing (x:x) razed 25 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Look at the size of that thing (x:x) razed 21 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Look at the size of that thing (x:x) razed 18 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Look at the size of that thing (x:x) razed 15 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 I cant believe its not butter (x:x) razed 15 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 I cant believe its not butter (x:x) razed 15 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Im good at maths_u and i be 69 (x:x) razed 15 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Im good at maths_u and i be 69 (x:x) razed 15 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).
    January 3 of YR7 Are we doing this right (x:x) razed 15 acres of ewsdfsdf (x:x).

Forum Fanatic
    goodz also reported me to support for calling him a "retard" clearly he has nothing better to do with his time.

look me up bruh, i got you, we are looking for players in our war kd

Will proteus i probably won't have to listen to many more of your lame in game messages. Mine are awesome and you all must listen to them, or delete them... not sure if you can delete a message without clicking on it.

Your harassment will not be tolerated!

Anyway insolence can't complain about being reported, we reported provinces for lame things a bunch of times. Its what all leet players do. Prior to being insolence i think we got like half of warsong deleted. We got a couple of sancts provs pulled out of vac mode and put in 48 hour suspension. :P Kind of backfired when verm ran into protection and was pulled out but these things happen. I am sure there was other instances but I can't recall them off the top of my head.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...dz/lamemsg.jpg

no idea what age that is but i also recall we reported this message :) (at the time if you logged out you couldnt log back in was when omac had recently taken over and game was glitchy)
    Last edited by goodz; 02-02-2011 at 23:24.

unstoppable i tried to send your a private message but it says I cant send you one. Any chance you want to leave some kind of contact information?

The great proteus is now attacking provinces 10x smaller then him. Fortunatly my powerful armies were able to defend me:

January 6 of YR7 You drilled it in pretty deep (X:X) invaded ewsdfsdf (xx:xx) and captured 0 acres of land.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    We got a couple of sancts provs pulled out of vac mode and put in 48 hour suspension.
    I knew it, and Bishop spewed all this **** to claim differently.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    The KD lies to its own members, lies to its allies, and lies to its enemies we knew verm was going to break nap with pulse and hit, current council members called them ghetto pussies and things like that prior to the hit. We also discussed hitting sancs bank when it put those provs in vac mode, and we also reported those provinces in vac mode. I am fine with all of that lie and be s****ish to other kds. Doing it intra kd is meh. (on the other hand attacking intra kd is win, i regret that i was a t/m or i woulda traded prot for 1k acres
    I'm the guy verm hit and I don't care. long live insolence!

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    I knew it, and Bishop spewed all this **** to claim differently.
    Bishop is 100% correct - no insolence player reported sanc, you have another kd completely to thank for that.

In other news, keep the language civil.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    To the world: I hope goodz is showing the dramaliciousness of his own personality just by trying to be important :)

Official Insolence Statement:
    -Yes goodz got razed for not being a teamplayer
    -Yes wow somebody quit along with goodz (for the right reasons. If nobody ever quit uto we'd still be on 50k players)
    -Wuhu goodz is such no-life he needs to create external provinces to hit our kingdom lolol
    -Yes we'll raze him just as often as is needed to make a statement.

Have a nice day

Thread Information