Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Active player seeks kd.

January 23 of YR7 ewsdfsdf () invaded Pet my kitty () and razed 44 acres of land.

ill raze you first, or second...

hmm perhaps more then just us reported sanctuary Bishop but I am 100% sure some players from our KD reported them, or atleast said they did and then didn't but that seems strange...

anyway long live me! I lasted longer then i thought didn't even bother to check if i was alive last night before bed

i think ping and catt still play both quit because leadership spouts all kinds of bs.. that guy who quit after we lost our first war this age probably quit for the wrong reasons also... then bip quit for a good reason, and sk was deleted for inactivity can't think off my head who else has left this age, im pretty sure octobrev has quit or gone inactive and that junky 2k acre prov must be inactive or being sat because it was starving for a bit and being logged less then once a day it appeared.

I think i got razed for hitting intra kd? Which i guess is not being a team player ;)

See you guys again in 3 days :D
    Last edited by Bishop; 04-02-2011 at 08:44. Reason: locations
    My life is better then yours.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Bishop is 100% correct - no insolence player reported sanc, you have another kd completely to thank for that.
    That's a pretty strong claim. Just because you believe no one did, does not mean that no one actually reported from Insolence, only to fall on the same sword a few days later.

he is a mod, he probably answers and handles the e-mails himself, and at the time he played in insolence so he likley would have noticed if it was one of us? Anyway getting close to 50! Im on 115 acres btw anyone got a KD send me a pm. I be dead soon :D

awww, noone took you yet. :(

none of the offers wanted to dedicate their age to attacking you guys :).

80 acres :O

i will survive!

does anyone know when is eoa? i thought it was 24jly yr7 guess i was wrong? does anyone know?????????????????????????

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Ages are usually 12 weeks long...

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    That's a pretty strong claim. Just because you believe no one did, does not mean that no one actually reported from Insolence, only to fall on the same sword a few days later.
    I can read the mails so its not really that hard for me to see - i also had a copy of the mail from support that said it wasn't insolence. I guess you just want to believe what you want, good luck with that.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

We need more drama

i say korp and 7th crew should join the fight

true you guys coulda double tapped their bank:P

Anyway I've been sick/busy so I have been to lazy to get logs while i am at home, at least of anything interesting, found like 5 days prior to the wave myself talking to proteus and stating "replace me or im going to NS/LL you at wave date" and him of course calling me some odd sort of names, pretty typical squabbling. Also found logs of us hitting pulses bank, and twisty calling them a pussy ghetto and what not. Again not that interesting. Some good ones of catt and I discussing hells kitchen... might post those. I'm at work already tho so it will have to wait, and im out for dinner tonight.. then rugby in van... then superbowl... bleh one day ill post something new :)

If someone wants it would be easyier if i just send log files and you go through them and post something cool, the darn bot formats so much crap in channel that its a pain in the butt to read

by the way, if anyone in abs wants to state what our nap deal was with them? Apparently we just napped banks and our kd could wave whatever abs kd we wanted and only rule was banks couldn't hit each other, but i don't quite trust leadership on this... any chance that was true?
    Last edited by goodz; 04-02-2011 at 16:14.

I would have! But i got the news too late :(

Post Fiend
    Why would you ever trust a Belgian. I mean serious.. Wannes? Trustworthy?!

Post Fiend
    -_-

Post Fiend
    What... :(

I still lub u! <3

Thread Information