Thread: How to bring bigger provinces down out of war.

How to bring bigger provinces down out of war.

We have a problem with a kingdom that has somewhat bigger provinces,they are not explorers but they dont attack us.

They wont go to war against us either ,although we have similar nw size.
    So far our attitude towards them is hostile, theirs is aggressive.

Anyway 3 of their targets have around 80k defense.
    We have around 60k offense. We can not do ns or fireballs or anything due to relations.
    IS the only way to bring them down to do conquests?

I remember it was easier in the old days to bring down a province from 1200 acres to 300. Crap sometimes i even went to war against kds with huge explorers, like a king being 7000 acres while the rest was 1000. In the end with ops and all we did manage to make the big kings surrender .

It seems like nowdays its mission impossible to raze people to the ground? what is this joke. One comes back to utopia and finds that people are immortal!?

In this hostility, since we are not nice people and the the enemy kingdom asked for it.
    We started by waiting the enemy king to have his army out , otherwise he has 80 dpa.
    And so we trad marched him , everyone hit him for 100 to 70 acres. he was around 1200, at his lowest 800, now he is back to 1000, 5 provinces hit him and it seems like he didnt even feel it. I was 800 acres now im 1000.

Now he keeps all his army at home , and I dont see this going to war because they have asked us to stop and cried all over utopia for help. We dont want to stop, we wish them dead, but it seems impossible to kill them 1 by 1 it would take weeks outside war?

Now the real question is: How do you destroy an enemy kingdom that does not war you, they are not fortify yet.
    It does not seem possible and it looks like we will have to move on, Not before sending them a second dragon though and gaining some more acres.

Has anyone brought bigger provinces down by other means than conquests?

Keep in mind that this is a getto rumble, with kingdoms of around 15 provinces each.
    Are getto rumbles meant to last forever!??

I have scanned all 40 islands for possible war targets, and at our size we seem to be very well organized . We the kings of the getto rumbles scare all other kds our size away. They all chicken out, so we have no other choice than to punish the worthless kingdoms into submission.

At this rate , we cant even threaten to kill the enemy kings , because gangbang protection and all that makes it impossible to kill them!!!!!!!!!!

There is just no way!!!!!!!???????

I am a very troubled monarch, and unless i find help somewhere, i will drink my pain away drawn my misery in the bottle...
    help help

Post Fiend
    Ok so they have 12 provinces that you can break besides the 3. Maybe attack those others till you're big enough to break the other three. Also max out TGs for offense bonus. Finally you can bounce the three you can't break to kill their defense. Then feed your biggest guy with gold and soldiers to maybe break him. It is though hard to destroy a kingdom outside of war especially if you are a ghetto. You will need all your provinces attacking one guy at a time.

Regular
    if u really want to break them, do conquest. i assume that being a ghetto war 12-15 provs each side a few tms, inactivity.

it is ineffective but if the war drags on and you sincerely wish to break them use conquest, or do alot of NS runs.

NS runs are far more effective in bringing down troops, also if you have orcs get them to attack the same provinces repeatedly with BL to increase losses.

I do not have the full picture so it's hard to give detailed answers.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Pump your offense up and break them...

Or complain to the admins and try to get them deleted, this seems to be how Palem thinks it should work. Deletion for jerks!
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Oh wow, My name's DHaran and I behave like a seven year old.

if you cant break and our out of conquest range all you can do is bounce wave at them. Its been like that forever, if they don't give you ops aka they arent defending themselves you can hit the province 15x to lower its defense/nw and then trad/conquest it, 20k def aint much pitfalls can be cast without hostile. Cast it and then just attack with everything and fail like 20x, then succeed 20k off is also only 2k soldiers trained into eliets, so just aid your province up
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Fanatic
    why waste all this time,GC and dragons on a kd that doesnt want to war you ?

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Well the thing is this: Me kd number. 1. began attacking kd number.2. after a few hours kds number. 3 hit me . kd n.3 in aggressive mode, so as we. So I thought they would hit us when our armies were all out. But instead,.

Then I read the news and few hours after we kd n.1 wave kd n.2, kd n3 waves them too.
    So I was like, they hit me with my army out, and now they try to steal our target? we was around 1.8 millions, and kd n.3 around 2.2.

The plan was made to make suffer kd n.3 for messing into our domains. So we waited for their king to hit kd n.2 again. And bam, I send a dragon and then we hit him .

So we wanted to destroy them out of rage. We could not break the bigger provinces . But after 2 days of conflict and 2 dragons, 5 of their provinces defected , monarch as well. They vote a new king , went fortify, make peace with kd n2.

kd n. 2 asked us for help too, we told them that, if we destroyed kd.3 they would have to give us a fake war and a war win.

In any case it ended up with both enemy kds going fortify, and me getting drunk and forgetting to steal food and losing 15% elites , 25% def specs 15% off specs and 8 ,000 peasants due to starvation.,
    I have not run farms for the whole age, and now that I was cheering for victory my people was dying bu the thousands...

We are attacking another kingdom now, but they wont retal, nor fortify, and since i lost so much offense i cant even the weakest of the attackers...

There is no way to force kingdoms to war you and there shouldn't be one either. Some kingdoms become jerks and start raping a kingdom that doesn't want to war and....... they still don't get a war. So how do you get a war?

DO:
    Hit bigger kingdoms
    Grab land to reduce your nwpa. This makes you look less intimidating

DON'T:
    Make perfect waves of 15+ provinces attacking the same hours. For some strange and inexplicable reason, this tends to scare the other kingdom.
    Try and take out provinces before the war even starts
    Hit smaller kingdoms
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Thank you for your responses, I was freaking out and didnt know what todo, you know what being a monarch is like.
    'In the ghetto one cant afford to make wrong choices, people are usually too frustrated, because one knows that any mistake can mean the defection of half kd.
    The ghetto world is so that, every lord lives in constant pain and suffering.

Every lord remembers previous glories and longs for a future of victories. But unfortunately, for most ghetto kingdoms, this is not the case, they keep dreaming with the future and longing for the past.
    And this makes it so that people are frustrated and easily delete or defect when they realize that their kd is worthless, is never going to get better, and so on.

I wish there were more players but the reality is that this game is too hardcore. It is the clear representation of life. On the top you have the bullies , who get allied and bottom feed on the poor, on the lower end is the slaves, the ones that commit suicide and are imprissioned in a life of worthlessness.

The ghetto does not forgive anyone, you usually get hit by 3 kds at a time or not get hit at all and have a boring age!!

We was such kingdom for many utopian months. We was a merge of 4 kingdoms from the previous age. In our 2nd war, we was getting hit from 3 fronts and ended up warring a very coordinated kd that made a 25 provinces kd where everyone bragged how good they was into an around 15 provinces kd of death and destroction.

'The weak minded left, we lost the war, along with more than 1 third players. And became mad and sick people. We after that, have gone so mad that we live in a state of perpetual aggressive stance, we do not know normal or fortify.

Someone here asked, What is the point in sending dragons and wasting gc in kingdoms that dont want to war you?

The point is to destroy them, I send dragons from left to right. Sometimes right away, and i see them being slain in less than 6 utopian days, and I just send another and another, and I get messaged all the time, "please stop, we dont want to war you" " I have many friends you will get hit from everywhere", they threaten me on everyday basis, I dont see how you think dragons are expensive, it must be that around 2 million gc networth, dragons only cost betwee 2.5 and 3 millions. That is just pennies.

I wish more people played utopia, but the fact is that its too hardcore and team oriented.
    Most people in the world are not team oriented, and are lazy or dont care enough.

It is too hard for the normal person that can only log in once in the morning and once in the night to learn enough to have fun.

Right now , every kingdom in our range fears us , 4 kds gone fortify after we went mad, and i assure you many more come, I feel bad because i know we will make people leave the game for good . I already ran out of invitations. I wish we could save more players from leaving the game somehow.

I believe utopia is going to die , i saw the new game in facebook, i dont know if it works though, i have to try it. The game is just too hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    We have a problem with a kingdom that has somewhat bigger provinces,they are not explorers but they dont attack us.

They wont go to war against us either ,although we have similar nw size.
    So far our attitude towards them is hostile, theirs is aggressive.

Anyway 3 of their targets have around 80k defense.
    We have around 60k offense. We can not do ns or fireballs or anything due to relations.
    IS the only way to bring them down to do conquests?

I remember it was easier in the old days to bring down a province from 1200 acres to 300. Crap sometimes i even went to war against kds with huge explorers, like a king being 7000 acres while the rest was 1000. In the end with ops and all we did manage to make the big kings surrender .

It seems like nowdays its mission impossible to raze people to the ground? what is this joke. One comes back to utopia and finds that people are immortal!?

In this hostility, since we are not nice people and the the enemy kingdom asked for it.
    We started by waiting the enemy king to have his army out , otherwise he has 80 dpa.
    And so we trad marched him , everyone hit him for 100 to 70 acres. he was around 1200, at his lowest 800, now he is back to 1000, 5 provinces hit him and it seems like he didnt even feel it. I was 800 acres now im 1000.

Now he keeps all his army at home , and I dont see this going to war because they have asked us to stop and cried all over utopia for help. We dont want to stop, we wish them dead, but it seems impossible to kill them 1 by 1 it would take weeks outside war?

Now the real question is: How do you destroy an enemy kingdom that does not war you, they are not fortify yet.
    It does not seem possible and it looks like we will have to move on, Not before sending them a second dragon though and gaining some more acres.

Has anyone brought bigger provinces down by other means than conquests?

Keep in mind that this is a getto rumble, with kingdoms of around 15 provinces each.
    Are getto rumbles meant to last forever!??

I have scanned all 40 islands for possible war targets, and at our size we seem to be very well organized . We the kings of the getto rumbles scare all other kds our size away. They all chicken out, so we have no other choice than to punish the worthless kingdoms into submission.

At this rate , we cant even threaten to kill the enemy kings , because gangbang protection and all that makes it impossible to kill them!!!!!!!!!!

There is just no way!!!!!!!???????

I am a very troubled monarch, and unless i find help somewhere, i will drink my pain away drawn my misery in the bottle...
    help help
    Lol... u sound like u are from my kingdom....

Thread Information