Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom in need of help.

Kingdom in need of help.

Hello fellow Leaders ,

Our kingdom has undergone extreme measures to take back our ghetto KD from a dictator/Tyrant monarch , Funnel Cake. She has told everyone in our KD to defect or be razed.

We have lost almost all our players and now are full of provinces under protection! When we leave OOP we will be to small to hit or retal Funnel Cake. Leaving us Vulnerable to attacks and possible defeat.

We seek help from provinces around our networth to help us Raze down Funnel Cake. We will not retal anything and our T/M's are currently trying to Disable her and get Intel.

We kindly ask help to regain our province and rid our kingdom of a tyrant and dictator. We currently lack a Monarch and need her removed to properly get our kingdom on the move once again.

Thank you for your time and efforts. We can gurantee no retals and future support/aid from our kingdom! Thank you again!

Sincerely,
    xParisxIslandX
    Last edited by 0311recon; 03-02-2011 at 18:36.

Also , Candy girl is in alliance with Funnel Cake to help destroy a kingdom.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    don't post locations.

My apologies.

Please contact me if you or your Kingdom is able to help. Candy girl and Funnel Cake have just sent out all 4 armies each.

this is the second person asking for help in these forums recently...

Funnel cake is around 1,200 acres and Candy Girl is around 1,400 acres.

why are they killing you guys off?

NW?
    And a good question, Dragons Mate.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

162k For Candy Girl @ 1400 acres
    175k For Funnel Cake @ 1200 acres

In our Monarch message , It says to defect or be razed immediately. Every Time Funnel Cake logs on , Candy girl does also. They aid only each other and are chaining other provinces. We had a kingdom of mainly 1k+ provinces but we booted out by the Monarch being rude and acting as a tyrant.

Our whole Kingdom wants these two removed but since everyone left , the majority of us are still in Protection. Coming OOP will leave us vulnerable to whatever they want to do.

We have been trying to re elect another Monarch and are only a few votes away but with these two "bigger" provinces , there isnt much we can do. Welcome to contact me for more Information.

Almost everyone wants this change but the two trouble provinces. They log on at the same time , send aid to each other at the same time , also attack a target at the same time. Either they are communicating together or it is a multiple. All I know is that they are ruining the fun in this game. I am trying to save our kingdom , along with others help , so we can avoid having to defect or being razed.

e-mail support if you think that it's a multi.
    Too bad that they're not closer to 250K NW...
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you weren't busy waving into your kd you could have been helping them Orday! lol

Many kd's already kept a close watch on them for a while.
    Luckely most of that kd got deleted for scripting recently (yesterday or day before).
    It's not against the rules to intraforce monarchy/defection, but it's obvious what they're doing and i suggest we continue to monitor closely.
    May not save you though.

This morning I logged on to see , bOOOO , Candy girl , and Funnel cake razing/capturing as much as possible from people OOP. It's pretty ignorant in my opinion. I have 14 more hours till OOP and I know I am next because I have the majority Vote for Monarchy. So I will be defecting Immediately.

If anyone would care to help shut them out of commission that would be awesome but I know not many wanna help with internal kingdom problems.

cant you defect now?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information