Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my 2 cents

Post Fiend

my 2 cents

this is so worth it i dont care if im kicked from this board.

<removed + banned>
    Last edited by Bishop; 07-02-2011 at 13:51. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergore
    Latest news is that everything should be working fine now. Sorry for the delay in getting this resolved.
    @ http://forums.joltonline.com/showthr...th-and-7th-Feb

what about all those hours we couldnt do ****?

The devs didnt mess up anything as you are implying, the game broke it happends, but it wasnt the devs doing. No, they did even better solution and gave you all the missing ticks, the fastest solution anyhow.

Third, learn to spell and take a chill pill, its a game nothing else. If you get this upset by a game maybe you should quit instead cause what you have going on now is not healthy.
    Last edited by Bishop; 07-02-2011 at 13:52. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Post Fiend
    thnk u korp maybe i will - should of known u would post!

How does it help if you were starving, or mil unpaid during the missing ticks or couldnt remove MS because all your mana was gone and would not regen and you couldnt get new intel to use when hitting because your stealth didnt regen?

also tell me how its fair that the enemy received ticks while my kingdom didnt?
    Last edited by fuzzy|LLD; 06-02-2011 at 17:20.

It was the fastest and best solution, **** happens, get over it. Be happy the game is up instead. If you starved you're a noob, if you didnt have enough gc the same, if you couldnt find one single person in your kd with mana to try and MV your kd is ghetto.

Haha these whining pansies make me laugh. They fixed a game they don't make money on, and on a f'ing Sunday no less, so either say thank you or shut your damn mouth.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    Yes **** does happen but how is it fair one team gets ticks while the other doesn't? How is it fair when your team has the upper hand then receives no new ticks and cannot do a lot while the team that's behind get ticks and is able to op and so on?How do you factor in the game tick breaking when planning for days?

I'm sure in most situations what Omac did was the right solution but different circumstances call for different solutions.

Post Fiend
    lol DHaran protector of Omac.

They fixed a game they own no? Why should I say thank you to them for fixing something that should never of happened?

Why should I say thank you to them for coming in on a Sunday when most of my team have cancelled their weekends because we entered war?

Post Fiend
    And sorry I apologise to the Devs.

I am more frustrated with the situation than anything else.

Yes Yes Dharan. They do it all out of the goodness of their heart. No money is made at all.

[quote] I'm sure in most situations what Omac did was the right solution but different circumstances call for different solutions. [quote]

I see what the reason for this thread was, its egoistical in the end, you happend to draw the short draw and now you're whining about it. If nothing would happend to you, you wouldnt be here whining. Deal with it, lifes unfair.

Why should I say thank you to them for fixing something that should never of happened?
    Jeez, are you retarded or what, things happends, nobody can control everything. You should thank them cause they actually did fix the problem even if they have ungrateful whining *****es at you that starts to yell at them as fast as something happens. Hell, if i were them I would pulled the plug a long time ago due to you whining bunch of ...

Why should I say thank you to them for coming in on a Sunday when most of my team have cancelled their weekends because we entered war?
    Thats just sad, you guys you should go outside, enjoy life instead of letting a game decide what you do.

Yes Yes Dharan. They do it all out of the goodness of their heart. No money is made at all.
    They are actually, this is something they do in their spare time.

Devs fail!

Post Fiend
    w/e Korp - its kinda funny you trying to take the high ground lol

I am not, I am just tired of watching everyone ***** as soon as there is the slightest hint of problem. You never take the time to thank them for what they provide us, yet you are always there in the front complaining and whining when something goes wrong.

you happend to draw the short draw and now you're whining about it.
    By your conclusion, your kingdom and/or province must have been unaffected.
    The game should be fair, therefor its stupid to not do a rollback if some kingdoms where not affected by the no-ticking.

Thread Information