I have one invite at the moment. So might as well use it.

We are an active semi-organized kingdom with a causual atmosphere. Who generally either fight people bigger, or those who look like they would present a good challange. We are 3 ages old and win about half our wars. Not bad considering our waves have been eventful. We don't use irc or any of that jazz. Kingdom chat or the forums work just fine. I don't expect you to get up in the middle of the night, duck out of work, or any of that type of nonsense. This is a game. It's supposed to be fun not a life. I prefer to war about 4 or 5 wars an age. With rebuilding breaks in between. Doesn't always work out that way. But stuff happens. Our boards and chat are usually quiet inbetween wars. But liven up when there's something to do. I expect you to have fun and just enjoy playing with us.

I need someone to be a smashy smashy orc. Around 85+ OPA and capable of attacking 2 times per day during war. Personality is up to you. Whatever you think works best. Your timezone isn't important. As long as you hit, stay active, and follow war orders I'll be happy. My expierence requirment is that you've played for at least 3 ages. I expect you to be disciplined enough to stay within range of the land cap. Positive outlook prefered and encouraged. Don't need any whiny I know better than everyone else problem people.

If I invite you I expect you to stay for the age. So random around the kingdom pages till you find us and see if our kingdom looks like somewhere you might want to play. I actually have no probelm posting the location. But since it's against the rules. If you'd like to play in our kingodm. PM me your e-mail and my lazy butt will get back to you as soon as I can. If you cannot PM me cause I only have 2 posts. I'll do some nosensical posts to get the count up. Not quite sure howthe whole thing works on this site.