Thread: Conquest Attacks

Conquest Attacks

So whats the deal with conquest attacks? If you send say 10% less than his defence do you still get some gains? And if your sending say 5% more than his defence are you better off doing conquest or trad? How much less honour/land do u get for a conquest?
    Last edited by Tuthmoses; 10-02-2011 at 10:01.

if you send enough to break fully you get 6.8% as a base gain. You need to send a minimum of 50% of his defense to break at all though.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    What do you mean by "break fully" ?

I'm kind of interested to hear this as well.

Let's say someone's defense is exactly 100,000 mod defense. If you send 50,001 offense (let's ignore the random factor for now), you get 6.8% gains, right? Obviously we know that if you send 49,999 offense you will fail and get nothing. So, then your gains are pro-rated on the amounts you send from 50,001 to 100,000?

The other question not answered was what happens if you send enough for a successful Traditional, but choose Conquest instead? We know Traditional gains are 12%. What's the max Conquest gains?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    fully break = you send enough so that a TM breaks.

so no, sending 50,001 won't give you 6.8% gains.

if a player has 100000 defense and I send enough on a conquest to break that fully - i.e i send 100001 offense (lets ignore random factor and assume same kdnw and prov nw)i will gain 6.8% of his land.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Post Fiend
    Wow. So 6.8% is the "max" gains for conquest? So, you really want to be doing Traditional unless you have no other choice.

What would be the minimum gains? For instance, sending 50,001 offense in our example? Just enough for a successful conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayani View Post
    Wow. So 6.8% is the "max" gains for conquest? So, you really want to be doing Traditional unless you have no other choice.

What would be the minimum gains? For instance, sending 50,001 offense in our example? Just enough for a successful conquest.
    i don't think its capped - your gains sci would probably boost it. I dont have any info to hand on what your minimum gain would be - but it is always better to trad if you can. CQ is really only used when you can break normally - e.g to take down a large prov.

Post Fiend
    It also does not get you any credits.

i swear your losses are worst on a conquest too, but that could be lies
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information