Thread: returning player looking for warring kingdom

returning player looking for warring kingdom

Somehow I got started thinking about utopia and I decided to see if it was still active. Much to my surprise they allow you to legitimately recruit people now. I thought I would put some feelers out if any kingdoms are recruiting an experienced player.

About Myself :
    - I played for four ages about two years ago
    - Played in a kingdom called "Ages", was the monarch / co - monarch for two of those ages
    - I don't need my hand held
    - I am capable of running ops and attacking at any time during war, I use a computer at work and used to set an alarm if needed to make attacks at night.
    - West Coast Player

What I am looking for :
    - A warring kingdom
    - A few questions answered about things that have changed in the game when needed

Thanks for your time

Regular
    I can't send you a private message but I would like to add you to our kingdom! Let me know

Post Fiend

moo

#confessions on utonet. come and have a chat :).

we've warred a few times in the past i m sure

Quote Originally Posted by blacktar View Post
    Somehow I got started thinking about utopia and I decided to see if it was still active. Much to my surprise they allow you to legitimately recruit people now. I thought I would put some feelers out if any kingdoms are recruiting an experienced player.

About Myself :
    - I played for four ages about two years ago
    - Played in a kingdom called "Ages", was the monarch / co - monarch for two of those ages
    - I don't need my hand held
    - I am capable of running ops and attacking at any time during war, I use a computer at work and used to set an alarm if needed to make attacks at night.
    - West Coast Player

What I am looking for :
    - A warring kingdom
    - A few questions answered about things that have changed in the game when needed

Thanks for your time
    We are looking for oldies that return. KD is new, but filled with some other oldies that recently returned to the game, but cannot be active anough anymore to play with their old friends in the topKDs, but know how to follow orders/strats etc. If you are interested, drop me a msg, rogiergroeneveld (at) gmail.com, or at irc #and

Thread Information