Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orc strat advice?

haha, I saw that too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Please dont ignorantly troll this thread Iceberg. I favour orcs over the other races and have gone to great lengths to ensure that the strategies rendered here are both viable and playable by the masses. Negative income is only an issue if you are unprepared for it. Proper rebuild timing will allow you to make use of an 80% draft with 80-90% BE.
    I was citing Normal circumstances. Orcs are poor people, leets are expensive, so "proper rebuild timing" to 80% would mean you have to get large amount of aid or make good plunders with your farms.

But there is an easy way though. Draft to 70% or lower, then invite a few hits. Poof! instant 80% draft. Your BE wont even have time to react.

Post Fiend
    PPA stands for Persimmon-like Poltergeist Agility of course.

It's People-Per-Acre.

I can see that octobrev is making a conscious effort to, erm, "contribute" to every discussion.

I aim to reach 10k posts by the end of the year. Plus im a nice guy who likes to help out
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

bishop 1:1 on an orc is fine, mind you no way it'll be 10/10 itll be like 7/7 or 6/6 or maybe 8/7 or smt but it should be fairly close
    My life is better then yours.

octo you need to post that many times a day, you think you can do it?

31+28+5 = 64
    10000-217 = 9,783
    9783/301 = 32.50166

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I aim to reach 10k posts by the end of the year. Plus im a nice guy who likes to help out
    lol I think you have plenty of time

@SK- I think he very well can

No banks in war seems painful? Maybe I'm just being dramatic, but losing the elite credits is a game changer, at least it would seem so, need cash to retrain. Are the dungeons really that useful or would they and something else be better suited staying banks during war. I like the strat presented by octo, just wondering how sustainable it is when the war horn blows. Would also rather have 2 tpa but thats just me...maybe can get more thieves in now that the orc dspec is going back to 5 defense rather than the measly 4 of this past age. Maybe some of the guilds become banks and dungeons are just banks all the time?

Regular
    24 epa 1 ppa? youre running like 216 OPA. everyone in the KD runs that youre on like 100 hits per wave. i dont see how it can fail?

Thread Information