Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massacre in war and NW difference.

Post Fiend

Massacre in war and NW difference.

This is broken and way out of balance in my opinion.

Attacker 2mil NW 12k acres
    Defender 390k NW 2.6k acres

NW difference - 510% !!! (This was done in war)

June 5 of YR10 XXX came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies killed 4853 of our peasants, thieves, and wizards! They also destroyed 105 acres of buildings. We lost 661 Golems in this battle.
    June 5 of YR10 XXX came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies killed 4248 of our peasants, thieves, and wizards! They also destroyed 98 acres of buildings. We lost 560 Golems in this battle.
    June 5 of YR10 XXX came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies killed 3724 of our peasants, thieves, and wizards! They also destroyed 94 acres of buildings. We lost 575 Golems in this battle.
    June 5 of YR10 XXX came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies killed 3266 of our peasants, thieves, and wizards! They also destroyed 89 acres of buildings. We lost 534 Golems in this battle.

12k peasants, 1.2 TPA and 0.4 WPA lost.
    You get same losses when attacked by perfect NW range.
    Also this prov has killed more with 9 massacres than we with 16 massacres.

Has this been always like that or this is a bug? :-)

Just pointing out that this is a bit too much for bottomfeed.

Did you have TW active?
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

May 19 of YR10 XXXX came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies killed 3560 of our peasants, thieves, and wizards! They also destroyed 110 acres of buildings. We lost 34 soldiers, 444 Archers and 283 Elf Lords in this battle.
    May 19 of YR10 XXXX came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies killed 3132 of our peasants, thieves, and wizards! They also destroyed 103 acres of buildings. We lost 38 soldiers, 490 Archers and 313 Elf Lords in this battle.
    May 19 of YR10 XXXX came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies killed 2760 of our peasants, thieves, and wizards! They also destroyed 97 acres of buildings. We lost 43 soldiers, 553 Archers and 352 Elf Lords in this battle.
    May 19 of YR10 XXXX came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies killed 2434 of our peasants, thieves, and wizards! They also destroyed 94 acres of buildings. We lost 37 soldiers, 474 Archers and 302 Elf Lords in this battle.

I got hit by the same guy and still lost a lot with that huge NW difference. I guess TW wont affect since im elf. I think its a bug.

you lost 33% less than the first guy though.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Yeah. But I still think it should not be like that.

Post Fiend
    No TW

you had tw on for sure - no other way you could have lost half your peasants - out of 16k killed 12k were your peasents.
    Last edited by Bishop; 01-03-2011 at 15:05.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

nvm I can't read.
    S E C R E T S

no, i used maths to add up the kills, which is about 16k and he said he lost 12k peeps. a 2.5k prov would have roughly 24k peas. i hope i didnt fail maths again :s

Post Fiend
    I was up few hunderd acres from war start (lower draft than usual) + i run about 12% homes at that time and i am a shepherd + some pop sci (not much ~5%) + Viscount pop bonus.

If you think I am here to lie to you then think again :-)

I am just stating out that massacre has no NW difference in gain (at least in war) or it is very f* up and should be checked out by dev.s

looks like TW was on (to me anyway...)

Post Fiend
    If the TW would have been on You would see it here:

We lost 534 Golems AND XXX PEASANTS in this battle, but there is no such thing eh :P

Post Fiend
    Would the amount of Military Science held by the attacker be a factor in these Massacres?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No. + gains does not affect massacres.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruukis View Post
    If the TW would have been on You would see it here:

We lost 534 Golems AND XXX PEASANTS in this battle, but there is no such thing eh :P
    wait... isn't that a TM hit message?! are you sure both massacre & TM messages are the same???
    ( i didn't check myself i have no time to check stuff right now)

Thread Information