Thread: *** Ghetto needs casual warring players ***

*** Ghetto needs casual warring players ***

Alright guys!

I have literally just transferred to a complete Ghetto and figured it would be a laugh to see if I can get a group of active players together and do something with it, especially with a new age coming up.

I've just set up pimp, I have chat channels and the guys that are already in the kingdom seem active enough to play with at least for now.

All that is required is for you to log in a minimum of twice per day outside of war - a few more as you see fit inside war.

I'm a guy who will sacrifice everything in order to get a war win - and I'm looking for people who are like-minded. Winning is everything.
    Reply to this thread if you fancy it, It will be a challenge but we will do it!

Quote Originally Posted by GerardD21 View Post

All that is required is for you to log in a minimum of twice per day outside of war - a few more as you see fit inside war.
    that's not very casul, imo and maybe I'm wrong but once a day OOW and at least 2 attacks per day during war are casual player standards. anything more and you're borderline competitive

Why would I bother warring anyone if I was not competitive? Be realistic here with me man, If those expectations are too much for some people then perhaps there are not many kingdoms they will fit into!

Quote Originally Posted by GerardD21 View Post
    Why would I bother warring anyone if I was not competitive? Be realistic here with me man, If those expectations are too much for some people then perhaps there are not many kingdoms they will fit into!
    expectations i put out get you into many kds, you can still be competitve, very competitive, by logging in once a day or twice in war times.

Thread Information