Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly Pink Ghetto Cats can has leader + 1-2 players!

Veteran

Silly Pink Ghetto Cats can has leader + 1-2 players!

Hi silly forum people! I'm monarch of Silly Pink Ghetto Cats, a kd formed a few ages back as a place for former pro people who are fed up with alarms and sms's in middle of night but still wants to win. We're quite silly and ghettolike, but won 21/24 wars in top 20-40 since kd started last june by having players who are good in their own rights and don't need a know-it-all monarch pointing out for them exactly how to run provinces. Honor is a bit of a joke chart, but we're up there too if you're into that.

We allow free choice of builds, and somewhat free race choices but only accept good players who will do good choices in war even if no orders. That said, some amount of coordination do occurs and IRC is mandatory.

For next age we need 1 leader person to help out with targets and silly stuff in war and 1-2 regular players. Leader means previous experience of leading in a good war kd or similar. This is directed either to the guy/gal who was a part of leadership in a top war kd but had enough of alarms and uto interupting RL, or towards a more ghetto monarch with great understanding of game who are tired of trying to teach nubs.

#pinkghetto is contact chan, slap people in there until someone answers!
    Last edited by Elurin; 12-03-2011 at 14:03.

This is a pro recruiting message and I like XD

Ofc it is, since it was no silly dutchie who wrote it but a pro swede!

Since when do they excist? :s

right now you're my 3rd option

It should be your first SK, they are really pro!

I'm interested in joining. I, like most players, played back in the day when this was this swire's. Currently unemployed with a lot of time to kill. PM me on how to join, I don't quite get how the invite system works.

Veteran
    Hi febreze. We do all our recruiting and coordination through IRC; so please join #pinkghetto channel to talk to a leader :)

Smile

you'll slap an awful long time in #pinkghetto before anyone answers. Sillurin is so lazy he won't even defend his mum's honor. The laziness is also why he's advertising for a leader. ;-)

Also, Retirees looking for Playmates > silly dutchies and swedes in Silly Pink Ghetto Cats. All the l33t people choose the former as their utopian happy hunting grounds.

Veteran
    I dunno who you are, but that's incorrect. That kd was formed by one of my kd members taking the same concept I had formed to a new forum at lower ranks, their results are nowhere close to ours. Nonetheless some great people there too :)

hermy
    lol Sadgasm is one of your former kd mates ;)

Veteran
    Silldagasm! :D He did try to hijack my thread under a false name, that requires a rebuff!

<3 Elurin. Don't worry, once full we'll be matching you guys stride for stride and then some.

Veteran
    We can has players?

Thread Information