Thread: War Kingdom Recruiting

Post War Kingdom Recruiting

We are a warring Kingdom that has gone through some rebuilding this age, Age 49. We have a solid core but still need a couple of active, experienced Utopia WoL players. If you're interested and would like more details, join us in Utonet IRC channel: #newrecruits

We are not a part of any Alliance, and have always been independent. We run a solid kingdom that loves to war. We require our players to be active, have the ability to follow orders, respect and get along with fellow kingdom mates and overall, have fun. Our Kingdom has a rich history of being a strong warring kingdom, top of the charts every age. And we will continue that tradition, with kingdom goals set every age.

When we say active, we expect army in/out as soon as possible, even if it's a 3 a.m attack time. While we respect that people can't always be there immediately, we do expect you to do your very best.

Again, we have a solid core of players, and if you enjoy the game, love to war and have fun, then come and talk to us, see if our kingdom is your next Utopian home.

Shuffling the deck to get back to the top. :)

Hey. I've played Utopia A LOT, but not at all in the last 2 years. I want to get back in and I'm looking for a kingdom to join. Could I get an invite? I'm not sure how the invite process works.

Linton, join #newrecruits on IRC and let's talk. We have filled 3 spots but still have a couple more to fill and would love to talk to you.

do u guys still have a slot?
    btw what do u use for communication?

im also in a searh for a good kd.

Veteran
    Reiterating this: We are looking for players interested in top level warring - in the Top 10-Top15 nw kd range. All the responsibilities (24/7 availability, following orders to the T) and promises (fun/success) included. Should be a great learning experience if you are not familiar with this level of gameplay. If this is of interest, please visit us in the #newrecruits channel

Wink

Pushing back to the top.

Postaholic
    We are still looking for at least 2-3 more... come drop by #newrecruits @ UtoNet

Thread Information