Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Relations should change

Relations should change

You can change the races 10000x times. the game will still remain boring.
    Beside the buying credits and the nub change of cb into sot OMAC hasn't done anything interesting to the game.

So first change should be in relations : The game its about challenge and especially warring. Now getting into a war its like impossible if the target kd doesn't want, they can keep retal warring for an entire age. nobody will gain anything nobody will move on, abusing of FW is a fashion:

A real change would be to change the way you get into war : lets say 15% of total land exchanged, button goes to the kd that has less exchanged land and when both kds are above 20% land exchanged the button is on both sides. ( you either want to war or you want to give something to the aggressor) make a "i dont wanna fight" CF request that could be sent to the aggressor and it will automatically trigger when you lost lets say 15% land or 10% for a minimum of 1 week CF.

Talking about other type of attacks its a bit more sensible : massacres maybe 10% of total population of the kd, same with plunders. ( plunders were used the most to get into FWs.,
    to avoid some abuse of plunders again ( like sending all kd gc ( that would be 5 m gc ) to a prov and do 2-3 plunders into it and result into giving relations. ) a minimum attack numbers should be exchanged (like 6 from agg)
    however that wont stop abusing plundering so a war situation should happen by a combo of traditional/raze with massacre plundering.
    saying that 15% land exchanged would be turned into some points or % to get a war relation and do the same with massacres/ plunders => so then a war relation should be with minimum 20% of the required exchanged land with a maximum of massacres/plunders

after writing so much i believe that 15% land exchanged its a small number but anyway i want to point the idea of how should relations change.

ps: dwarf is way overpowered obvious. they should get some negative buff like -15% thievery and -15% magic.
    and get rid of gnome, of his 100% intel and easy intel ops. im a tired of reporting 500 provinces every age and you guys dont reply and also do nothing against it. if you want inaccurate SOT. leave it like that , its just really retarded to leave that race.

and probably the CF after war should prolong to 3 days. so the kds have more time to prepare for outside danger.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MaRCeL View Post
    You can change the races 10000x times. the game will still remain boring.
    Beside the buying credits and the nub change of cb into sot OMAC hasn't done anything interesting to the game.
    Did I read this same crap somewhere else? And did you create a new thread to copy/paste it so it'd get more attention?
    A real change would be to change the way you get into war : lets say 15% of total land exchanged, button goes to the kd that has less exchanged land and when both kds are above 20% land exchanged the button is on both sides. ( you either want to war or you want to give something to the aggressor) make a "i dont wanna fight" CF request that could be sent to the aggressor and it will automatically trigger when you lost lets say 15% land or 10% for a minimum of 1 week CF.
    Do you play the game now? This is essentially how it works. There is a conflict meter, button goes to the less aggressive kd, it requires a certain amount of attacks to get the button... The 20% on both sides thing.... that will not help the way you want it to. If the victim kingdom cares enough to retal the wave to an equal level (especially to exchange TWENTY PERCENT of land), then they most likely want to be in war anyway. So you don't need to give the button away.
    Talking about other type of attacks its a bit more sensible : massacres maybe 10% of total population of the kd, same with plunders. ( plunders were used the most to get into FWs.,
    to avoid some abuse of plunders again ( like sending all kd gc ( that would be 5 m gc ) to a prov and do 2-3 plunders into it and result into giving relations. ) a minimum attack numbers should be exchanged (like 6 from agg)
    however that wont stop abusing plundering so a war situation should happen by a combo of traditional/raze with massacre plundering.
    Again, do you play Utopia? This is just like the conflict meter now... There is a minimum number of massacres that need to be made. And are you suggesting there has to be a combo of all forms of attacks to get into war? That's ridiculous, and it takes away the strategy of selecting types of attacks for wave.
    ps: dwarf is way overpowered obvious. they should get some negative buff like -15% thievery and -15% magic.
    and get rid of gnome, of his 100% intel and easy intel ops. im a tired of reporting 500 provinces every age and you guys dont reply and also do nothing against it. if you want inaccurate SOT. leave it like that , its just really retarded to leave that race.
    Dwarf has pretty bad military. And, WHAT?! You're reporting gnomes because they have accurate intel??
    and probably the CF after war should prolong to 3 days. so the kds have more time to prepare for outside danger.
    Honor decay would be outrageous if there were a 3 day EoW cf. 2 days is plenty of time to convert.

Edit: Yes, you did copy/paste this, and you already received feedback. To read other hatemail, follow this link here.
    Last edited by Sean1; 13-03-2011 at 18:37.
    I like to hear myself talk. Don't need to tell me.

Just because you don't like a race doesn't mean it should go away. I am a fan of the gnome.

Its not as hard as you think to war someone. Now whether you want to war the ppl willing to war you is another question. Wave a day and then switch to another more willing kingdom.

hermy
    A kd should be able to reply to a wave without it ending in war, it should be able to deter another kd from continuing hits. If that ends up in retal war then so be it.

user banned for Malicious Flaming/Personal Attacks
    Last edited by Bishop; 13-03-2011 at 22:38.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    There are also kds who love and understand how good chastity is that use gnomes.

you can keep your gnome as race just get rid of the pro cheating part of it. as it was said from the first moment before it was implemented.

Post Fiend
    only really nubs,( scared people of some inaccurate intel that might make them fail) and cheaters are using gnome. mr jade

and sean1 i forgot how stupid can you be. please leave the thing to someone that can actually play and not a moron like you that has no idea about the game.

its ****ing irritating to have some retards like you and 3 others spaming all threads with your small mind.
    lmao look at the top kingdoms. having 1 gnome in your kingdom means that 25 provinces can save 3% on every attack. it's definitely not a newb race, and i still don't understand how gnome helps you cheat.
    And, oh yeah, i re-read all my posts and realized that i don't ever offer logical arguments to support my opinions.
    But, you are right. If you read my post you can clearly see that I have no idea of how the game works.

user banned
    Last edited by Bishop; 13-03-2011 at 22:39.

Post Fiend
    ps: in current utopia, previous utopia and future utopia i can farm your kd anytime whoever you might be. so there is no reason to make the smart guy with me.
    Lol. Feel free to attack my prov

i can see you are missing the huge point there. so read again. its about avoiding FWs and vulture, fair fights. more fights, more time for a fight.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    you can keep your gnome as race just get rid of the pro cheating part of it
    If they're cheating, then report them. It's not a difficult process.

Post Fiend
    i can see you are missing the huge point there. so read again. its about avoiding FWs and vulture, fair fights. more fights, more time for a fight.
    There's no possible way to avoid FW. If there is any possible way to get into a war, people are going to find a way to exploit it

ofc there is. my suggestion makes FW harder to be done, close to impossible if you try to improve it. the suggestion makes war available after some destruction, less people will fw if they have to lose alot.
    Palem i have done many reports every age. and guess what only 1% of them are deleted. the system is slow. by the time they read the email its too late. if the system leaves cheating so easy to be done and being slow on acting against it, there is a problem. So do a change from the root or be an active support ( quite hard when they say they only work in their free time only )

nothing is perfect, but not doing anything against it just because there is a chance that someone will exploit it, its retarded.

ps: sean1 if you think you are smart and tough pm me on irc and lets settle a war. ( there might be a problem cause only 1 of my province is bigger then your entire kd ) just stop with the lame reply just to spam the thread

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem i have done many reports every age. and guess what only 1% of them are deleted. the system is slow. by the time they read the email its too late. if the system leaves cheating so easy to be done and being slow on acting against it, there is a problem. So do a change from the root or be an active support ( quite hard when they say they only work in their free time only )
    You do not know how the support system works. If they weren't deleted then it's likely they weren't cheating.

Thread Information