Thread: WS shell recruiting

WS shell recruiting

WARSONG WTF!!! WARSONG FOREVER!!!

The kind of players we search for will know what this means and the requirements.
    You can contact me or Palle on mIRC if you are interested.
    Last edited by Byzza; 15-03-2011 at 23:39.

Ws <3

is it possible to be told what a "shell" is just for the purposes of learning terminology?

A shell is a term that used to be used for cheating kingdoms who maintained all 25 (or most) provinces regardless of what players were using them. The term doesn't really mean anything anymore since a kingdom can rebuild in one age. It used to be that when a kingdom wanted to rebuild they would try to get an existing shell from another kingdom who wasn't using it or was disbanding.
    S E C R E T S

I used the term of "shell" with the meaning of rebuilding...........as I said good and experienced players will know what we want.

I wasn't accusing you of being cheaters, to clarify, I was just explaining what the term shell used to mean and why people still use it.
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    The term doesn't really mean anything anymore.
    I think it still does to some degree. If you have control of the majority of accounts(blind following and/or loads of info in lesser kd) or the possibility to gain that control if needed(proper kd disbanding, whatever) then you would still imply to it as having a shell available.

It's just that nowadays it's not that much needed, unless you wanna build a full new kd very fast. A few ages back tho, when trading wasn't allowed, it was a term used on everyday bases as nearly every single good kd in the game was based on a shell of some older kd or smth that was scripted together to get a full kd, very rarely did a 25 member kd setup actually disband or delete any of the accounts (unless it suffered bad deletions), it was usually just the players and kd names that changed over the ages, usually the accounts stayed same and together for tens of ages.

the kd who wins fake wars too!
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

hmph that's something interesting to know. Thanks a lot guys :)

odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

"Shell" is perhaps misleading, Warsong had no shells and Warsong disbanded in Jan 2010. Perhaps we should rather say "shadow" of Warsong.

Some of us are Warsingers, some are from other KDs, I led Warsong for a while, but without Danne I will not name the KD as such. However, five Warsingers and other good players, with fitting personalities, some from top, some nubs, are rebuilding a KD in my picture; a picture that happens to be Warsong's image and venerate its memory.

For now it is WAR we are interested in, not so much whoring and size.

I was not too happy about posting here, but with these clarifications, find me if you want to join. If you are the kind of person we want you will know how and where.

LL to all lovers and haters.

WARSONG FOREVER!

Thread Information