Thread: Looking for a kingdom

Looking for a kingdom

Hey,

I'm looking for an active waring KD, that is looking for new members. I started playing round 1, and quit when Jolt made the big change to Utopia. Needed a break as did the rest of my kingdom mates. So here I am. Ready to get back into Utopia.

I am a relatively active player, online most of the day when Im home. I work for the railroad so I do not have a regular schedule, thou I am never away from a computer for more than 10 hours. I attack 2-3 times a day, depending on my attack time. Still have to read up on the race/building changes.

Also, I have no interest in being in a top 10KD. Looking more for the top 30 mark. If I cant get that on the forums here, I'll be happy to help build up a new KD. I have alot of experience with Utopia, thou it will take me a few days to learn all the new changes and such as I'm sure there are alot, now that Utopia is owned by Jolt and such.

Anyways, anyone looking for a new player?

Postaholic
    If you're willing to use IRC we might have a spot for you.

My kd has one opening left for next age- we usually aim for about 20th in size/nw and 7 real wars per age (we're currently 18th biggest kd with a 6/7 war record)

If you know how to use IRC you can contact either myself (Swagger) or Soloc on #bunnies on the utonet server.

If you're not familiar with IRC just respond here and I can help you set it up

Feel free to give me a shout on IRC if you still are looking for a kingdom. Just type /query doppelganger and i will be with ya

Vice N Virtue is looking for a couple players for next age -- add me on msn bluefaerydust@gmail.com OR come to irc -- #vicenvirtue

Hey Gont! If you're looking for a more casual warring kingdom to play in, join our IRC channel (#sancti) or contact our King at richleigh@hotmail .com. We'd love to have a chat and maybe invite you to our kingdom :)

Thread Information