Thread: Jambo wants casual kd!! :P

Regular

Jambo wants casual kd!! :P

Hi, I am Jambo.
    some of u guys know me, if u have played this stupid game long enough.
    i have been on and of lately. and i am bored with noob kd's with few ppl.
    what i am looking for is just casual playing when i got time. that means i am probably online few times every day depends on the day. not semicore kd going for any crowns. just warring and having some fun.

for u guys who dont know me i will tell some more info.
    I am Jambo, a stupid guy from norway. played this game since age 7 or something. dont remember when i quitted. it was that age Evil Dragons won their first crown. i know that bc i quitted that kd same age they won.
    anyway, i have played in many good kd in my past. dont remember them all, but i will try my best.
    in the start i was just a random noob jumping from ghetto to another ghetto until i joined Agony of Defeat. then i met yf and gothmog who teached me alot more of this game. then i have played in SAGA of nemesis, Demise, Malice, NK, EvilDragons(just few weeks, found out drinking was much more fun than beeing online). Scrubs, Chrome and probably few more i dont remember right now.
    was babysitter in BruteForce, didnt have much choice when u are real life friend with yf. and he forced me to babysit after i had quitted the game too.. allways the same.. Jambo u dont need to do anything, just get online when i tell u and do what i tell u to do.. bleh.. hehe. :P
    Runned my own little ghetto in Genesis when it started, The Fellowship alliance if ppl remember, then i joined Cheese and yf kd with the STD alliance. that was age 3 in genesis if i remember correct.

so if somebody needs a casual player tell me.. right now i am jumping from one kd to another hoping i am landing in an okay kd. :P

if anything else just ask. i dont bite that hard.. :P

We might be the KD which u might fit in.......We warred ED long time ago and the core of the current kd is still the same :) If u are interested give me a contact info or if u use mIRC query me or Palle on utonet

Regular
    still looking... :(

Regular
    and about mirc, my mirc dosnt allow me to get online bc i dont want to pay for it.
    so if anyone out there know how to go around plz tell me. and yes i have uninstalled and installed it.

You should look me up on irc and we can talk! I think i might have a offer for you.

You can either use any of the java irc applets provided, www.utonet.org or www.utopiatemple.com . I had the same problem recently so i dled a cracked version of mirc. I feel so bad for doing that :(

Regular
    korp, that nick i remember from somewhere. =)

anyway.. which kd. dont remember how i find u in this java ****. :P

Regular
    kill this thread! found me a nice little hole. :D

Postaholic
    Damn, I was going to ask you if you wanted in... :-(

Regular
    to late my friend ;)

maybe another time.

Thread Information