Thread: Undead attacker build

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by testsubj View Post
    you cant have a "heavy attacker UD" as a "casual player"
    even tho you atack 2-3x/day, your troops will be hit/lose more than you can
    defend when you ARE/arent there by provs with more casual activity than you

you're better off with HU or AV or DW heavy attacker
    better econ, less vulnerability when you arent there and worry
    about being elite conv. dependent to compete if/when you assume ghetto monarchy
    Maybe, but what's the point of playing without a slight challenge? ;)

I have monarch already... although the kingdom is bigger than I expected. 21 provinces atm.

Thats what am laughing at the whole critical mass going UD withouth considering Hosp and i will be Slaying them with Orc/Cleric :P

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Please don't call people who disagree with you stupid. Not only because it's rude but because it makes you look like a hypocrite when you criticize others for doing it to you.

Also, strength lies in strategy. I've beaten more active kds with a superior gameplan. From a strategical standpoint, Undead in an inferior race.
    Could you elaborate more on why it would be an inferior race?
    And also, you seems like a fairly smart guy, would you mind comment on my post in the A/T Human Merchant thread?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Undead must constantly not only attack, but make GOOD hits to be successful. In war, the hit you should be making is not always going to give you the best conversation rate, so there's one issue. Out of war, you need to constantly be hitting as well and that's going to draw a TON of attention your way if you're trying to get any decent conversation rate on such, so there's another issue.

Those two alone make it subpar compared so say an Avian or an Orc where, no matter WHO you're hitting, you're still getting the intended benefit from your racial bonus.

And I would, but I'm a little busy right now, so maybe later...

Enthusiast
    but the conversion rate is tied to the land gain formula(from what i understand). So if you make a bad hit, you will get a smaller conversion and smaller growth rate. if you make a better hit you will get a higher conversion rate and a better growth rate. the proportion of leets in your army will be a ratio of your average conversion rate and average growth rate so I dont think this will hurt your army. also if you get hit, that will decrease your growth rate which will increase the proportion of elites in your army. not ideal, but would only improve your army. just my thoughts

Thread Information