Thread: Hyper Active Players looking for war city

Enthusiast

Hyper Active Players looking for war city

Little about myself

I have been playing Utopia off and on since 2000. I was one of those noobs who didn't read and through 22 days to build, was 22 real days, came back to check 10 days later only to find my account was gone. Then started a new and landed in a super kingdom, who took the time to teach me. So that is how I came to be. I have held the number 1 honor seat as with playing with kingdoms in top 10 honor and many times finishing top 5, 3 and 2 , and top 50, 25, honor spots myself.

So yes, I like to honor and wars.

But I am no longer active enough to call myself worthy of a super kingdom, as I am not willing to wake up all the time at night just to attack. So I am being honest with that, if its critical, I might, but I am still more then active enough to be part of a good warring kingdom.

I am looking to have fun with my favorite race of undead, so that is key for me.

So if anyone have a active kingdom that knows it can get at least 4 wars in, though I much rather have 6+ wars. Looking for fun active times.

Please if you will contact me on messenger, trulyheroic@live.com, though I will check back here in a while too.

Enthusiast
    found my kingdom :) mods feel free to close this :)

Thread Information