Thread: Building a new kingdom from scratch

Building a new kingdom from scratch

Well hi there everybody,

I just returned to Utopia after an 11 year hiatus. I started a new province 9 days ago, landed in a ghetto, and in ridiculous fashion voted myself into the monarchy! My, how things have changed.

I'm not much interested in joining an already active kingdom. I find myself more in the mood to build something brand new. If you're interested in working from the ground up and seeing what happens, then message me in game. I am the monarch of () and I will send an invite. I have one other old school player on board with me currently, and there will be monarch voting when the new era begins.

While active players are most welcome, I'm more concerned with what goes on in the forums and the overall level of cooperation and synergy between players. Family Guy jokes are encouraged.

- Acri ()
    Last edited by Bishop; 28-03-2011 at 09:17. Reason: please do not post locations

I don't mean to hijack your post, but maybe you would be interested in joining us. I think we have pretty much same goals. I'm putting together a new kingdom and have 4 spaces left as it looks right now. (Reply in my post "Laid-Back Kingdom recruiting" if you are interested, should be fun =)

As enticing as your proposition is Dashfang, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. My campaign has now turned into a unification project for a bunch of ghetto graduates. I'm just going to put together a bunch of folks who are currently in the same position as me and see what happens. ;)

I'll still accept people from an established kingdom, but the important thing will be to have 25 individual leaders with prior connections. Let the diplomatic process begin. Should be fun.

Kingdom Complete

Thanks to all who viewed this thread. The kingdom began with just me, a self elected monarch, and is now comprised of 24 more of the best ghetto kingdom players from islands 29 - 40.

A coalition of the "tired of being randomly attacked out of war." Age 50 should be fun. ;)

Thanks again.

- Acri

Good work, that's pretty awesome. :) Will be a very interesting kingdom.

Thanks for the compliment dingy2!

After browsing the forums here I've noticed a lot of kingdoms having spent a lot of time searching for active players. I assembled the kingdom built from scratch in less that 48 hours. If our stats for next age are anything to shake a stick at, then I'll return here and post progress updates.

The rapid amassing of a bunch of ghetto province owners with respectable networths may be impressive, but that doesn't mean the subsequent outcomes will be. ;) My personal time investment getting the other 24 players on board was approximately four hours.

Oh, and this forum was of absolutely no help, which is pretty awesome.

Hi. I'm Poo Yunitto in Souljakills former KD. He got you to invited me but somehow it didn't seem to work as it says "Unnamed kingdom ()". Is it possible to send another invite?
    Last edited by Bishop; 01-04-2011 at 13:53. Reason: do not post locations

Poo,

Send your email address to acrinicus[at]dispostable.com. I will fetch it and get an invite sent to you.

-Acri

Need one more player for the kingdom build from scratch

One of our players had to leave because of personal reasons and we're now looking for one player to take his place. If you're interested in playing in a kingdom with 100% players who have never played previously before, then message me at acrinicus[@]dispostable.com (minus the brackets in the email addy). Our kingdom has been so active already that the monarch and chamberlain are having trouble keeping the forum clean. There is a lot of enthusiasm and a lot of experience that has joined up already.

Hope to hear from you.

Thread Information