Thread: Returning player/monarch

Returning player/monarch

I've been playing Utopia on and off for many, many years. In my last bout, with this game i was dissapointed with my KDs leadership, and so the crown was thrust upon me. I was the monarch of that KD for the next 3 ages.

Over those three ages, I steadily grew the kingdom by recruiting and teaching active players and ridding us of inactives/griefers. I ruled with a strict but fair policy involving updating the pimp regularly and following orders during war time. I don't know if this strat still works, but I demanded all provinces generate lots of offense, attack as often as possible and run 10-15% G Stations during war. Ii allowed only two dedicated T/Ms. This discipline and team work helped us to win more wars every successive age.

Cool story bro. The point is, i'm wanting to pick up the game again, and am looking for a KD to join that employs a similar discipline and margins of success. Or maybe a KD that could use some leadership and would like to win more wars.

If you know a spot that might suite me well, please do reply to this thread, or contact me via PM.

Look for dingy or, really, anyone who will respond -- #rpg in irc.utonet.org

What we have sounds about like what you describe. Let's have a chat and see! :)

Kram -- stop by #vicenvirtue we still have 1 last spot to fill

Hey hey! If you're looking for a more casual warring kingdom to play in, with the potential of fulfilling a leadership role in the future, contact our kingy at richleigh@hotmail (add .com to that, I'm not allowed to post email adresses yet) or join us at our public channel on IRC (#sancti).

We'd love to have a chat with you and maybe welcome you to the team :)

Thread Information