Thread: = A Real Golden Age =

Regular

= A Real Golden Age =

Multiply to 100 or 1000 every resource incoming/hour and also the standart ppa, spell/op time and damage and leave the costs to the present one. This will strongly weight on promoting the game and enlarge the player base. You could modify those numbers if not for a whole age then for a week or two. It will surelly draw some more interest to this game, both from those that play already and for those that will join during than period.
    Last edited by Yellow; 01-04-2011 at 13:00. Reason: UNDERLINED SPECIALLY AND EXCLUSEVELLY FOR Hooah

Why would this make more ppl join the game?

Regular
    It will be a lot more attractive. For example you will be making 2750 gc/peasant hourly.

Post Demon
    And every pawn should be a queen at the start of the game, so I can feel like I play better.

Bonuses to everyone don't provide a bonus to anyone. However, they do reward different actions when they infringe on other activities. For example - with 100x income, science should always be on max, and exploring to huge (as either shep or sage) becomes the only even remotely intelligent thing to do. An age of pure explorers - not good. Increasing income didn't make anyone better, but it did make everything GC cost "cheaper".

In fact, the bump from 2.25 to 2.75 will do exactly that - except only on a limited scale. DR will go a little bit higher, sci will be trained more, and everyone will get a bit bigger straight oop. But those are small, balanced changes - while 100x+ is not even remotely balanced.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    And every pawn should be a queen at the start of the game, so I can feel like I play better.

Bonuses to everyone don't provide a bonus to anyone. However, they do reward different actions when they infringe on other activities. For example - with 100x income, science should always be on max, and exploring to huge (as either shep or sage) becomes the only even remotely intelligent thing to do. An age of pure explorers - not good. Increasing income didn't make anyone better, but it did make everything GC cost "cheaper".

In fact, the bump from 2.25 to 2.75 will do exactly that - except only on a limited scale. DR will go a little bit higher, sci will be trained more, and everyone will get a bit bigger straight oop. But those are small, balanced changes - while 100x+ is not even remotely balanced.
    To be fair bonuses to everyone does benefit everyone. Not just anyone.

But yes an age of explorers would suck something fierce.

Regular
    The idea is a Simpson's halloween episode VS normal Simpson's Episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    The idea is a Simpson's halloween episode VS normal Simpson's Episodes.
    Hmmm, good point... I love both.
    "There's no Knowledge that's not Power."

Regular
    fausto, i'll take it for serious that you didn't understood what i meant so i'll detail.

Simpson's Halloween episodes VS normal Simpson's Episodes - The halloween ones are totally different from the normal ones, where everything can, and is, happening. We had 49 normal ages, more or less, how about a totally original one, with plenty of everything, with minimum effort and maximum results, where everybody is a No.1 victim and a big winner.

lol...
    "There's no Knowledge that's not Power."

Post Fiend
    Did anyone else see that pig fly by? No? I didn't think so. Good thing cause then all sorts of non-sensical stuff may start happening =P

Just kidding. It's an idea, I'll give you that
    -I.C Weiner "And don't say something dumb about how my post has contributed to the thread because I am aware that it hasn't! "
    Put him back into the cryogenic freeze chamber, someone!

.... what would be the point in playing the game then?

you might as well build the game to play itself then! max results with min effort!
    Last edited by Dragons Mate; 01-04-2011 at 01:52. Reason: this is how long of a message you can put into the "Reason for Editing:" section, which is of course completely optional! ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

I felt a lil breeze just now. thought hell froze over for a second...

its like a kids game then. think bout mtg vs yugi oh. whats the difference? yugi oh uses much bigger numbers so it seems cooler

i like how it is now

Thread Information