-Mentors include: Soah
    octobrev
    -1 Kingdom Honor Crown, 3 Kingdom Land and Networth Crowns
    -Back to back 18,000 acre provinces
    -Back to back Princess
    -Past kingdoms include: theHERETICS, Sonata, & Dreams
    -Mentors include: Hanna, Realest, vermilion, Phiwha, Syntico, Dirty, & Elit
    The Rules:
    1)Exploration and paradise allowed in protection ONLY.
    2)Only allowed to hit or op each other.
    3)Cannot accept aid from the kingdom.
    4)Locations exchanged oop
    5)Largest province after 2 weeks wins (the hour of July 13th, YR11 the provinces will enter into "freeze")
    The Wager:
    If Shockwave wins, he will take my operator(@) status in #strategy.
    StrategyLog:
    The most recent change to the rules, allowing for exploring in protection, will likely swing this competition in my favour. I've created a human/merchant with which I intend to explore to a reasonable size and turtle until year 2. I'm confident that I can surpass him on this front so that an exchange wont be necessary, but I wont hesitate to hit him if the opportunity presents itself.
    July 13, YR9: Built 160Mills, 20Arms, 40Guilds, 60Towers.
    Invest science with majority into income.
    Keep draft on, explore 60 acres.
    July 14, YR9: 2 acre per hour incoming, built to banks hourly.
    Jan 5, YR10: Max explore was a success. Casted LP and PAT. Moved to emergency draft and will continue exploring max hourly and speedbuilding until sold costs get out of hand. Shockwave's mills should be in but he hasn't yet explored or at least hasn't come on irc.
    Jan 8, YR10: He finally came on! Time to catch up guilds towers and farms, then back to banks before arms.
    Jan 16, YR10: Soldier cost has hit 10 per acre. Currently aligned to come out at 1300 acres which is probably a safe stopping point. If he grows much beyond that with his sloppy activity it should be easy to tap him oop.
    Feb 5, YR10: Last hour for arms, moving on to forts and rax. Seem to have the targeted 20%.
    Feb 19, YR10: Training time! IA casted, mountain of elites and 600 thieves trained. Will continue hourly through the night.
    Feb 22, YR10: Rotated homes and mills into rax/tgs 10 at a time. OOP build will be: 8%farms 20%banks 18%arms 10%tgs 10%rax 8%forts 14%guilds 12%towers
    Mar 2, YR10: Province names exchanged! Shockwave has continued to explore at the higher soldier cost which means I'll be forced to take action oop. Fortunately, he should be quite weak from mistakes as is shown by my 12k lead in nw at 100 less acres. He is human, probably merchant as well.
    Mar 13, YR10: I have a 20k nw lead now. Hopefully I can at least conquest him oop. Can't just wait for him to train up or he's going to be untouchable.
    Mar 14, YR10: OOP with 65k offense/50k defense. Shockwave has 22k offense and defense and is a mystic. I tested kidnap to find he didn't train thieves; pulled 1.3k peasants off him. Casted warspoils and hit for 127 acres, leaving 42k defense home. Have a 34k nw lead after building.
    Mar 15, YR10: An orc from Shockwaves previous kingdom hit me for 131 acres. I cry foul play since he didn't fail any ops getting intel when I had shadowlight on. Never the less, I maintain a small lead. Other provs continue to get intel. Why does he not share in the attention with his lower nwpa and defense? He offers acceptable logs to show that he had no part in the hit. I'll have to continue training through the night to maintain my advantage. Currently 1261 v 1229 ac.
    Mar 16, YR10: Another orc hits me 2x for 130 and 64 acres. He remains unhit with less nwpa and defense.
    Mar 22, YR10: Took three more hits in the night, dropping me to just over 900 acres. Shockwaves admits that after I had hit him, he spent hours targetsharing me to every province in range, which explains why I continued to get hit with more than double his defense home and gbp. I didn't expect him to go genesis on me but it wasn't technically against our rules, so on goes the match.
    Apr 1, YR10: Shockwave now sits three acres ahead of me. The match has become quite frivolous with the new loopholes opened up. I could just vacation mode and have him razed.
    Jan 4, YR11: Who says I am not under the special protection of god? After days of turtling toward the deadline a kingdom began hitting him down and he admits defeat.
    Last edited by octobrev; 28-07-2012 at 05:16. Reason: wasn't shockwave
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Director of Age Changes
    gg.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

no re.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How fun...

This is cool, more people should be doing things like this.

What did you win?

Post Demon
    god help us.

It was super boring. Could we please have a side server where we can do 1v1 matches?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Shouldn't this be vs Vines?
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It was super boring. Could we please have a side server where we can do 1v1 matches?
    Why you want server where Proteus can dominate? He only fail when his kingdom mates sit him!
    Last edited by Elit; 28-07-2012 at 07:49.

Postaholic
    worst self boner thread ever

Post Fiend
    Got a glimpse of how you'd grow big in protection. :D With no aid, you managed 65/55k mo/md at 1.3k acre oop? What was your nwpa? With no aid, what acres do you think I could safely explore before oop next age? And is this how a bank would start up their age? But with a lot more aids from kd mates obv.

Anyhow thanks for the thread, this is new to me, explore strat in protection. :)
    Last edited by tamle; 28-07-2012 at 20:21.

Yes this is a decent way to start a bank or cow oop but obviously with a lot more aid..epic 1v1 now 1v1 godly
    I don't always post but when I do its epic helpful L33T info" MYRIMIDONS FTW helping to make you feel special is my number one priority

Thread Information