Thread: Vengeance Recruiting

Post Fiend

Vengeance Recruiting

Please leave me your e-mail here if you want to play in a fine kigndom. Warring/honor this age is our setup and we will do a growth run towards mid/late game and hit the top 30 ranks. If you enjoy a fun gaming enviornment, with good people, laxed environment plzz give me a shout or leave me a contact to get in touch. Cheers!

- PurpleHaze

Post Fiend
    A little more background information on our kingdom, This is only our 2nd full age together as a kingdom, yet we have already acomplished so much. Last age we were top 15 NW (usually 12th/13th spot) nearly all age (until we got into an alliance war which brought us finishing just around 10 mill NW) We did break 15 million NW early game with more than a month and a half to go. We fought many top 10 kingdoms last age. Including wars with ZZ (although not won, we swapped well over 35-40k acres (early age war and ended up down a mere 6k) considering our positon was only 19 players at that point I was satisfied. A lso we fought many Hostile wars with some of the finest top kingdoms in the game. Including HOH/SIMIANS/ZZ/PULSE, etc... usually as an underdog, but were able to hold our own just fine. This kingdom has huge potential, and will be a steady top 10 kingdom overall if we choose to bring it to that level. If you ask what is holding us back? Lack of players atm, still only 18-19 Solids... need to fill this badboy kingdom up and we will be there. That is why this age we are sticking a bit smaller and just having fun and filling the kingdom up throughout the age. It will still be a very competative age and we will accomplish many war wins/honor ranks and will make the top 30 ranks in NW. Next age is a whole different story if I got my 25 solids. Thanks again for reading!

Post Fiend
    As an addinotal side note, we are NO longer involved in any alliance and are flying SOLO. We do have many contacts and friends around the world, and feel this is our best choice of action atm!

Post Fiend
    bump

i've been an on and off player for about 10 years. I thought i would be content just making a new province and playing in a ghetto, but after having been monarch of a ghetto and achieved some success, i can't stand the poor decisions and lack of leadership my current monarch has. I don't want to be monarch, too time consuming, especially when organizing from scratch.

I would LOVE a spot on a warring KD. pease do contact me.

markahr@hotmail.com

Regular
    i'm interested. adding you to friend list. dunno how to send private message.

Regular
    now i know why. not enough posts!

Post Fiend
    thanks for the interest guys, Kram I will get back to you today and Kuchi if you want leave me your e-mail as well and we can talk.

Regular
    just sent you a message

*A lso we fought many Hostile wars with some of the finest top kingdoms in the game. Including HOH/SIMIANS/ZZ/PULSE, etc... usually as an underdog, but were able to hold our own just fine.*

Not entirely true since my KD both razed you down and farmed you down. But you sure have something going on over there. Id like to see you guys with some experience in your back and with 25 players in the future. I hope you get all players. It should be a fun KD for anyone to join. Progress should be made over the ages and can be fun to be in a KD getting built up. Best of luck!

Enjoy! /Simians
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thumbs up

I remember Simians razing Vengeance when they were in another hostile / war, underhanded ape tactics me thinks.

Also Vengeance were steady in top 15 for second half of age not bad for a kd of 20.

Like Anri said- if Vengeance get 25 would be very interesting viewing at the top of the tree.

Post Fiend
    lol Anri, well you did have a slight advantage in size, just a small 8-10 mill, heh, wasn't exactly an evenly matched fight. Anyway's all that aside thank you for the compliments and feedback. I have 1 invite left at this point, which will brign us to 22, so if you r reading this and in need of a kd and can contribute to the greatest of our fine establishment known as Vengeance. Plz Leave some contacts

Thread Information