Thread: Being Lazy

Being Lazy

Whats a good combo for randoming into a ghetto ......

I've had some game play experiance from the past; ..... also game play time is very restricted can only play from my phone at dead times whilste at work

also how small is the player base now ?

Avian/Cleric

save space on rax and hospitals, still make ~2 attacks/day

In a ghetto its best to have a very self reliant province. Last age I was gnome shepard in a ghetto so I did well. Avian cleric is a specific class of province and would not do well without support. I suggest human merchant for ya. The money is ideal for your province and you can easily aid your teammates. Another option is dwarf merchant/shepard. Not as good but offers more flexibility in terms of roles you can serve to the kingdom. Avoid orc,undead, faery without a proper structure. I'm on the fence about elf. If you're good and active and want to be more a/m it could work well in a ghetto for ya.

Post Fiend
    If you want to be self-sufficient, Halfling/Rogue is pretty good. With a starting build with tons of armouries and banks you can have an excellent economy, and running majority elites for defense gives you the option to retal, as well as being a target people won't want to hit (if they can even get your SoT). Plenty of people around to steal money from as well.

Post Fiend
    human/shep.

randoming into a ghetto you have no idea what its going to be like. You may not war or have only 1 war the entire age. being as you cant play actively, your not going to be attacking all the time so that leaves exploring for growth. Human gives you extra gold which helps all around and shep is going to let you explore a lot cheaper making it easier to grow. Also if you miss a login for a day or 2, being shep pretty much guarantees that you wont starve.

randomed into a ghetto ...... thats total ghetto =)

Smallest on island 15 provinces and 7 are in green =) ... in a war and only one side is making hits =).

King advices everyone to jump ship because this one is sinking ..... awesome =) ..... this is a totally new experiance for me .

Also

Account Settings

You can change your account settings here. You should make sure your information is complete and accurate to avoid being miscategorized as a cheater.

You have not yet provided account details. You must provide at least your real name and location to clear the reminder beside your username in the notification area.

Click here to Change Password
    Do I have to do this ?

I dont mind having a little yellow ! next to my name all age, because I dont want to give those details to Jolt.
    Last edited by UnBan Hurlin; 17-04-2011 at 03:44.

Regular
    I tell you one thing it's not Undead. You're target #1 next to Orcs and there are barely any playing this age.

Attacks Suffered 18
    Times Defeated 16
    Total Land Lost in Combat 1228

ppl just fear you more. dont be upset by it.

what do you mean a human cleric needs support? With plunder times of 7 hours its the avian supporting the rest of the kd instead

Human Merchant

You're gold, you're made of gold, you're filthy rich...
    And you're my next plunder target >D
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Has the 12 and 24 hour bonus been scrapped ?

yep
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Quote Originally Posted by UnBan Hurlin View Post
    Do I have to do this ?

I dont mind having a little yellow ! next to my name all age, because I dont want to give those details to Jolt.
    No, you dont - but if you have a problem and you cannot provide details i wont be able to help you.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

really its a mess about account to kill down time at work .... if **** htis the fan I'll wait the 24 hours and build another account .... at this point of time my Kingdom has more rats fleeing the sinking ship then people wanting to play in it; my monarch told me when I joined the kingdom we are at war with IE arse raping us ..... is taking all our active players dont waste my time come join them (as in he's gone and Im in a farm kingdom with an inactive monarch) so if this account gets fubared .... care factor is 0

Thread Information