Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cb + som

Regular

Question Cb + som

If you get a CB then get an SOM with 10 thieves, do you still get an accurate return on the number of troops left at home with Utopia Angel? or does the number of thieves you send count?

Director of Age Changes
    There is no such thing as CB anymore. You have SoT as a thievery op - but information returned is subject to randomness - more or less depending on % thieves sent.

20%+1 thieves on an intel op should give you intel that is +/- 3% accuracy. On a SoM, the number of troops away is always accurate no matter how many you send, but home numbers are always going to have some error, ranging from +/- 50% to +/- 3% depending on how many thieves you send. So, you can still get a fairly accurate number of troops home from the SoT w/ 20%+1 thieves and a SoM with 10 thieves by subtracting the troops away from the troops on the SoT.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Regular
    Do you mean 20% of my total number of thieves or 20% of my enemy's?

20%+1 of your total thieves.

I've been wondering about something.. Does it have to be EXACTLY %20 +1 or is that the MINIMUM and anything above will produce the same results.. I always just guess.. I have 800 thieves this age and I send 300 cuz im too lazy to calculate..
    "I wanted to see your utopia, but now I see it is more of a fruitopia." - Stephen Hawking

its just the minimum - sending more doesnt produce a benefit, but youd lose more thieves if you failed.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Whatever.. i dont care about a measly 4-5 extra thieves.. certainly not enough to find the calculator program on the computer..

Thanks tho, appreciate the answer!
    "I wanted to see your utopia, but now I see it is more of a fruitopia." - Stephen Hawking

try utools, it will calc and fill it in for you
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

I'm a halfer rogue, which I'd bare in mind a 100% espionage. I did an SoT+SoM, sent a 15% more offence and failed. The fortunate human had no forts nor even GS, both our stance were normal. My traditional march failed. What did I missed? Gah.

At first I think there might be a defense boost but it will clearly show in the Sot already right? Help guys, I just got so pissed off not knowing what I did wrong. Thanks in advance.

Are you at war with that KD? Halfers only have 100% intel during war.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Regular
    by the way, does SOT reflect TW? and other defense modifiers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrogg View Post
    I'm a halfer rogue, which I'd bare in mind a 100% espionage. I did an SoT+SoM, sent a 15% more offence and failed. The fortunate human had no forts nor even GS, both our stance were normal. My traditional march failed. What did I missed? Gah.

At first I think there might be a defense boost but it will clearly show in the Sot already right? Help guys, I just got so pissed off not knowing what I did wrong. Thanks in advance.
    You cant fail sending 15% over - you'd break even a monarch with that offense. You need to check that you sent what you were supposed to.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    try utools, it will calc and fill it in for you
    The link in the UTOPIAN TOOLS LINKS for Firefox utools doesn't work anymore.

fixed

Thread Information