Thread: Experienced player looking for an active KD - SCREWUPS

Experienced player looking for an active KD - SCREWUPS

Hi People!

This is Murat from Istanbul, Turkey. I played this game for 5 years 15 ages and quit for a few years. And realized that the game is over last year :S so I was upset and now checked it again, it works!! :) I am happy that this game is not ending, because I really had great time and great friends via it. I played in SCREWUPS for 7-8 ages in the past and it was really cool, we had lots of win, always in top list :)

Location: Pretty essential - Istanbul, Turkey, GMT+2, but I can wake up for a wave or attack, I did that for years in the past :)

Experience: I know the game really good, Made a lot of war analysis/plans, new age race/speciality decision depending on the changes, had been the king for 4-5 ages, also 10 years as 2nd king. I played in SCREWUPS for 7-8 ages.

Activity: I can attack as soon as army is back home, but if it's needed :) At waves and war declarations, I will be always there cause it's the fun part of the game :) Always online as I am a software engineer.

Goals: Always at the chart, depending on the age's changes, we can go for getting big or honor. But always at chart and always higher.

Preferred type of kingdom: Definitely maximum number of wars I want.

Contact methods: Forums, MSN, skype, Facebook, IRC.

You can post here or give me your contact info or PM, if you wish.

Thanks a lot,

Veteran
    sent u an email

It seems like you may have the right stuff for RPG. War often, kick ass, have a killer time.
    I know there were more posts in this thread before the forum changes. Have you found a home already?

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ice-new-player

Check out channel #rpg on irc.utonet.org. Look for Cieva, dingy or Red.

Mbulan.

/j #screwups if you have not already. Screwups are on BF now, "they" left WoL. If you want to play war on WoL you can find me to be interviewed in #Srewups.

Mbulan.

/j #screwups if you have not already. Screwups are on BF now, "they" left WoL. If you want to play war on WoL you can find me to be interviewed in #Srewups.

Hey Palle!

Already found Redlenin ;)

Thanks

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Nice to see a returning player. Hopefully it becomes a trend :D

Thread Information