Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Building Our Legacy - Recruiting

Building Our Legacy - Recruiting

Hey guys, we just got an open spot, one of our guys had a few things come up at work and had to leave, so we have 1 open position.

Who are we? Well, Building Our Legacy has been around for a long while. I joined almost six years ago before I took a break from Utopia for a brief while, but they've been around for much longer than that. We're a casual warring KD, we war for the fun and wins, and we usually end up at the better end of the deal. We're not going to require you to wake up at 2:15 am to make a wave time and I can assure you that you won't get any 3 am phone calls, from me at least ;) As far as charts go, we've made it into them for the past few ages. Last age we were ranked 51, 55, and 49 receptively in honor, land, and NW.

What we're looking for:
    1.) Either a pure attacker or an attacking hybrid
    2.) Someone who will follow orders
    3.) Someone who can attack 2x a day (during war) and is otherwise active.
    4.) Usage of Pimp for both ops/spells and intel.

Anyhow, if you're interested post here or email me at the address below, and I'll refer you to our monarch, FooFighter.
    E-mail: malathos321@hotmail.com
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Do you run the same name every age so you don't have to change your sig? lol

lol I'm a traditionalist :P And lazy ;)

Regular
    Building a legacy by being lazy lol =p

Of course, that's why I'm an attacker w/ 9 hour attack times whose armies are never home for more than a few minutes :P They do all of my work for me.

Had another spot open up today, but both have people set to fill them. I'll post here if there is another opening.

Back at 25 now. Sorry to the others who were wanting a spot, but we're full for the time being.

We have another open spot in BOL. We're talking to someone already, but I'm not sure how that one stands at the moment. Province is Halfer/Sage a/T province.
    Would like experience, but we welcome all players who are willing to learn and follow orders.

Anyhow, like I said, the other guy that we're talking with might or might not be joining us, so if you're interested post in this thread, PM me, or email me at malathos321@hotmail.com I'm going to be busier than usual from now 'till Saturday, so if I don't get back to you immediately, that's why.

Filled it yesterday :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You missed "Duck out of warring Palem age after age" in your requirements =]

Just so you know, I was in favor of warring you all, but by the time some RL issues were resolved for some of our major players you guys already had someone else hostile :P I do have a question though, how was Faery this age?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I did not enjoy it at all, but that's in part to our kd setup being flawed. I'm glad we didn't war though, because if we do war, I definitely need to be sending hits into you guys lol

We'll have to see about next age ;)

Ok, so there are 2 more slots available; we have had more than a few people with RL situations come up who have had to leave. 1 open right now and 1 more at EoA.

Same opening description as before:
    Follow orders, be active (2hits a day in war and otherwise generally active,) and a pure attacking or attacking hybrid province is given priority at the moment. Experience is not an issue as we're happy to help newer players learn the ropes a bit.

Contact me via PM on here or by posting in this thread and then emailing me (if you can't PM yet). I have a ton of email that goes to that account, so please post here so that I know to look for it! malathos321@hotmail.com

P.S. I will be changing my sig next age, thank you very much Palem :P
    Last edited by Ordray; 04-07-2011 at 02:03.

We still have 1 open spot left. Again, looking more for pure attackers and attacking hybrids who can hit at least twice per day in war. OOW, you choose if and when you attack (though we do ask that you participate in waves/hostilities.) New players and returning players are welcome as are people who are just looking for a change of scenery ;)

Anyhow, if you're interested in the spot, then please post in here, shoot me a PM, or send me an email that includes recruiting, Utopia, and/or Building Our Legacy in the subject line or I likely won't read it and it will be insta-deleted out of habit.

P.S. I haves an new sig! See, told ya that I'd change it!

Shoot me an invite at kodarklolz@hotmail.co.uk and we can get in game and talk. I am looking for a solid KD and we only have 3 ticks left.

Once ingame we can discuss role. I have experience and will listen. peace

Thread Information