Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Province killing

Regular

Province killing

Killing a province in war, unacceptable?

Message from a prov in the other kingdom: "Province killing is an unacceptable tactic in normal warfare. Should our monarch's province die, our entire kingdom will raze every single one of you, one by one for the rest of the age. Should you defect, we'll follow you to your new KD and raze you there. And we won't be coming alone. We've been here a long time and have many allies. Just because you can not win doesn't mean you have to play dishonorably. Killing our king will not cause us to withdraw, it will only serve to make us more aggressive and far more merciless in our tactics.

You have been warned."

I'm inclined to believe it's utter bull****, but I've been gone awhile. Real men destroy the other KD's monarch.

P.S. I'm going to kill his monarch now.
    Last edited by Smurfling; 16-04-2011 at 02:33.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    They're bluffing.

Post Fiend
    why is it dishonor, the province will just restart right?

there are dishonored. they've lost, accept defeat. don't let up on those guys ;)

Prov killing is perfectly acceptable. It's just very hard to pull off against an active player but if you can spare the resources to do so you've probably won already anyway so why bother?
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

try and kill him, its going to be very hard though, because he will keep exploring and maybe attacking even if 10 of you hit him 4 time each 8 hours , once hes got some 150 acres hes only going to lose around 1 acre per hit? thats 40 acres , he can explore more than that.

Id go for it anyway

Post Fiend
    Last age there is this one province get chained until he got 204 NW/A . And this province died because the peasant in it goes to zero due to starving lol. If I remember right that province around 1k acre when it died.The player didnt log in for a while thats why he didnt ask for bushels aid. I think fb also can kill a province, but make sure the NW/A higher then 200.

Quote Originally Posted by dream2 View Post
    Last age there is this one province get chained until he got 204 NW/A . And this province died because the peasant in it goes to zero due to starving lol. If I remember right that province around 1k acre when it died.The player didnt log in for a while thats why he didnt ask for bushels aid. I think fb also can kill a province, but make sure the NW/A higher then 200.
    More likely is that he lost his last peasant to over population.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    More likely is that he lost his last peasant to over population.
    Maybe, but when we ask his kd mate they said its because of food.

Post Fiend
    If u want to kill a p rov u need to get them way higher than 200 NW/A, a general rule of thumb, drop em 85% of there total land. So if they got 1k, take em too 150 and they will be hurting bad. if he's active you won't kill him, but you will make all his defense leave and most of his off, then u can just keep hittign him for 3-4 acres util he dies. It will still take about 40-50 hits to finish him off.

But if you province kill, the guy will respawn back to the KD and everything starts over again. Its irritating. I am now in war where the opp KD, obviously lost, do not want to surrender and threatened to take us to the end of age. They have multiple accounts in their KD as well. Utopia's fun is always ruined by these %$^&*@!

Personally, I reserve PK for certain circumstances. Such as for retaliating for one of our provinces that got PK'd or if the enemy refuses to surrender. But there are those who get accidentally PK'd because they don't log in in time to prevent it during a chain. Out of the past 4 or 5 PKs that I've done, only 1 was accidental. The others were on a KD that drug a war out till EoA (about 3.5 or so weeks total) and they refused to surrender. First they said that they hadn't lost. Next they accused us of having multies and cheating because people were attacking at similar times... After that they said, yes they had lost, but wouldn't surrender because we had cheated... So we PK'd their monarch and about 2 or 3 others over there.

P.S. If you think that they're cheating, report them to support.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Yes, my monarch is in the process of reporting to the moderator. But if u Pked them, they will still come back new right? Its like swatting a bunch of houseflies. Mayb should limit the number of times that they are allowed to return to the same KD.

They have to go through protection again, and lose everything.
    I'd say that alone makes PK effective.

Now just imagine PK'ing a sage or an undead :D
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

PKing a Sage late age... Now that is low D:
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Thread Information