Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Defect?

Regular

Defect?

How can I force someone in my kingdom to defect? All he has been doing is stirring up trouble. People don't like him in the kingdom but we are a small ghetto and attacking him will only make us weaker. Any suggestions?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You have nothing to gain by not attacking him.

Regular
    Thats not true. Outside kingdom always attack us for land. Hes somewhat large but I don't want to escalate it to an intra-kingdom war.

Post Fiend
    if you have any friends in other kingdoms, ask for them to repeatedly hit him. make it clear that such hits will continue till he leaves your kd.

Regular
    I'm king right now and he ALWAYS tries to cause trouble. He is hell bent on getting the monarchy and failed. This happened last age too. I don't get where these noobs come from.

Use T/M ops on him like FB, NS, greed, riots and Meteors.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Regular
    The problem is the kingdom doesn't like him but we don't want to start an intra-kingdom conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by goalievogel View Post
    The problem is the kingdom doesn't like him but we don't want to start an intra-kingdom conflict.
    Well, sometimes that's the only way to make people understand
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Regular
    I've just told him I will delete every negative post he makes in the forums. I wish utopia added a ban button for the king. Super tired of his BS....

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you annoy him enough to want to defect, what's to stop him from attacking you guys?

Just attack him.

Regular
    "Pen is mightier than the sword"

But hell, if words aren't effective then bring out tanks.

My friend dont take this as a bad comment towards you ,just as an advice.

If you are too coward to kill a province intra kd, you will be too coward to do a war and so on.

It will lead you to your kd being boring at all time , because you will want to wait until your kd feels ready to war in order to look for targets, and then people will be to chicken to attack because they dont want to lose land and so on.

It sounds to me like you live in the ghetto, let me tell you , in the ghetto, fear has no place in a kd, and if you are afraid of "weakening your kd" by killing a single province, it sounds kinda ridiculous.

How weak can you get from that lol?

Whats his race? Just fireball him and ns the crap out of him, steal his food, runes etc. op him hard enough, and whoever can break him should break him.

Remember there is no massacre attacks intra kd, so be sure to kill most of his peasants and ns him bad before you start razing him.

You shouldnt be a monarch if youre scared of losing anything, you shouldnt even be afraid of getting killed by him, and if your fear is that your provinces wont obey you, then thats it right there, you should not be a monarch either.

Now I take it that no one has balls in your kd since you are the monarch. Why not just give him the monarchy to him and see if you guys win a war, he might be a better king. Or he might just want to explore at the expense of the kd ...

Either way, you have to kill him or give him the monarchy because you sound plain weak to me.
    If you do order for him to get killed and no one obeys you, it means you should not be king.

Then if you are a monarch just because you want to be a monarch and have a big ego , you should not be a monarch either!?

You gotta do whats best for the kd and it sounds that,
    1.- You have to step down from monarchy and give it to someone else
    2.- Get that guy killed ASAP
    3.- Defect in shame

4.- Do major changes

If you are getting hit from everywhere , it is because your kd looks sad, so it must be fixed, ill give you some advice now.

Get all of your provinces to a minimum of 160 nethworth per acre.

The bigger provinces have to stop growing , no one does land attacks unless they reach 180 nwpa, and the biggest provinces cant grow acres at all until the rest of the kd catches up.

Use the AID, trade is fundamental in the ghetto. People have to look for plunders and stealing gold . You need money to grow , you cant be waiting for every province to grow by self income it takes weeks and leads to the kd never being ready.

You need a lot of gold so get it.

Start using utopia pimp , make all of the kd provinces to post their throne and survey pages in the forums and on pimp.
    See how many soldiers they have left to draft and train.

For ghetto standards , aim for 80 opa and 40 dpa with army out, every province should have mod 4 tpa .
    thieves must have at least 10 mod tpa, and mages as high wpa as they can get.

Knowing your kingdom provinces status is vital in order to bring order!

Some people will have a harder time than others achieving the goals. Send them gold to do it.

Quick fixing a province in the ghetto:

The main thing is to draft soldiers, with 70% draft, send him gold to train his leets and thieves and so on.
    Once the trade balance gets bad, The province has to semi suicide on someone in order to get hit.
    Once he gets hit, his aid tax will go down to 15%, send him some 2 or 3 million gc then so he trains the army, switches buildings etc.

You all have to work hard in order to get money for the rest of the kd, its a team effort to have a strong kd.

Once you all have nice provinces, which should not take more than 2 weeks, start looking for smaller weaker targets and do coordination excercises.

Pick a province or 2 to raze. Just pick one target for the larger provinces and one for the smaller. In a day everyone has to hit this 2 people and see them razed.

Once your kd can coordinate attacks, confidence will grow, keep picking on weaker kds , do organized massacres, plunders, learn attacks, razes , etc.

Read the news , everyone should be doing at least 1 attack a day. The worst thing is that some people just keep living out of self income and never attack, some people have the crazy idea that they should wait until theres a war or something in order to attack, once your provinces are used to attacking all the time, there will be no excuses.
    It sucks to see people afraid to attack just because they dont want to lose offense, or see little gains in doing so.

Then you can look for targets around your size, dont waste time using learn and plunder attacks to move the meter.

This is a very common thing you see in the ghetto, people will do massacre or learns just to beging escalating the conflict. Dont do that, start by doing razes pre war right away, massacres are a waste of time.

Massacre is best used after your kd has fireballed the enemy, once the enemy has no peasants, massacre will do max damage on thieves and mages and all of that.

Have no mercy, even if the enemy moanrch sends you messages to stop, do not stop, and care very little for his feelings, do not stop until half his kd defects, destroying enemy kds will bring your own kd together.

When people are focused building towards a goal, they dont have time to bytch in the forums, and once you raze your first enemy provinces, youll see a change in your guys, they all of the sudden will be more active, the posts in the forums will switch from negative ones into making fun of the people you trash together ones.

But it all starts by not getting hit from everywhere, and the most effective way for that to happen is to raise your nwpa to 160-180, and to have war wins .

Get your kd to fix the nwpa right away and youll see how people stop hitting you.

Keep in mind that raze is not nw size dependant, so everyone can hit a target, even if its 50% smaller without the fear of your army taking 22 hours. Do not believe the war page, when it says its 20 hours attack time, Raze has no time penalties , and the damage is always around 10% to 15% of the enemy land.

And last, your biggest province should not be twice the size of the smallest. Keep your kd in as close size as possible.
    WIth maybe only 1 or 2 big provinces so that they can hit on the larger targets, or raze the medium ones to help the rest.'

You have to make your kd provinces not be afraid of losing land.
    Acre size is a huge problem in the ghetto, everyone has a huge ego man, they all want to be the bigger, and they all overvalue the acres, in our kd we intra raze our own provinces when needed, no one gives a damn about losing acres anymore, but it took a long time for our plyaers to understand that acre size is a big BS, unfortunately the charts and loking at the top 10 kds make people have an inferiority complex, acres dont mean a damn thing compared to a kd effort, all working together in order to trash the enemy gives infinitely more fun than having a bunch of mediocre explorers too afraid to attack because they will lose land.

you know the smaller you are the more money you can make
    Last edited by gojete; 25-04-2011 at 10:52.
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Regular
    Thanks for the response. You have me all wrong. It's not that I'm afraid. I just don't want to escalate a problem. Its not that the entire kingdom is willing to attack him either. I'm going to try and figure something out. Thanks for the responses!

get some outside help then :)

Thread Information