Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Homes vs Dungeons

you only respawn in your kd if they did not raze you more than 4 times this age.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

u already died 4 times this age gojete? ;)

i have died once only so far...! i therefore request for the invite that was loss for my death back!!!!!
    they raze me to death only once, but it was probably around 35 raze attacks,

do you mean that i only respawn back if i die due to 4 raze attacks, or if i get killed 4 times

give us our invite back!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by gojete; 18-05-2011 at 19:03.
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

you wont respawn if your kd killed you, or if they hit you 4 times.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

its only the enemy who hit me!
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    High homes = good

then its impossible that you couldnt respawn in your kd.

i didnt respawn in my kd! i had to use one invite, there must be a bug or something, since almost no one gets killed, then i guess theres not much info about it.

HAs anyone else died recently and being able to respawn in their kd?
    Because i couldnt. Somethin wrong
    maybe the info is stored in utopia servers? i could message my kd name and date of death and date when i got reinvited too if you guys want to check it out
    High homes = good

There are 0 issues with respawning. You are not providing all the info required.

Here are the possible options.

1: your kingdom hit you and took your acres to 0
    2: your kd hit you a few times over the course of the age
    3: you selected the wrong option when you re-created.

Do you mean that if in the whole age, i have got hit intra kd 4 times, then lets say my kd hit me 2 months ago, and after 2 months , the enemy kills me with raze , then i lose my respawn privileges?
    So everytime i die i have to pay 10 bucks to play again? if my kd runs out of invitations?

Well i dont mind paying 10 more bucks everytime i die thats how much i like this game
    High homes = good

just dont intra raze, obviously ;)

We have found no other way but intra raze to kill out fatness when coming out of war.

We also had the prototype plan strategy of having our undeads attacking non stop out of war to pump elite credits, and once they overgrew too much we would raze them back to the initial size.

I dont know if this would break the line between high caliber trategy or could it be consider exploiting.

From what the no intra kd raze rule states, then is it meant that one should always hit and try to keep the acres and grow and grow and grow until one hits the wall?

That seems like fun too might as well try it sometime, might as well start doing that too, hit over and over for trad marches to see how big one grows?

It is obvious that if we grow to much , we will face better kds, we have ppl here tha only log in once a day, some use their phones to attack and so on, so they cant even calculate so some send all of their army out every time and cross fingers lol.

I dont think we could ever face this organized kds that can log in three times a day and all use pimp and angel and all that.

A 0 intra raze age is something to consider , non stop grow.

IF we do it ill let you know how it went
    High homes = good

We had a guy die in a war. He came back to the kingdom but had to change his name slightly.

Enthusiast
    "We have found no other way but intra raze to kill out fatness when coming out of war."

asking a friendly kd to hit a few of your fatties isn't very difficult.

We have no friends :(
    High homes = good

enjoy the high income until someone waves you.

Thread Information