Thread: Decent Warring Kingdom Looking for 2 players

Decent Warring Kingdom Looking for 2 players

Hello,

I am the king of a decent warring kingdom. We started off the age really disorganized under another king but we gained focus and leadership when I stepped up. We are currently 4/5 in war wins and have won the last 4. We are by no means a super-kingdom, but I don't think we are quite ghetto either.

There aren't many rules to play with us. Below are some guidelines but things can be flexible:

1. Activity- we would hope that you want to attack as much as possible. waking up to attack isnt mandatory, but some of us do it.
    2. Eagerness to learn- We have some relaly experienced players as well as some new ones. We take a learning approach to the game and try to help people understand more so they can better play.
    3. Race/Pers- This age, we need more attackers. I'd like the new person to run a hybrid strat (probably an A/T) Other ages, hybrids are preferred but as long as we have enough attackers, its up to you what you choose.
    4. Must be able to follow orders.

We are very laid back but take the game pretty seriously. We get angry when people arent showing us the activity we want, but RL comes first sometimes and we understand that. Basically we are looking for someone who WANTS to play; someone that wants to log on a lot and has fun warring.

Reply to the post with your current location if you think you would be a good fit. probably 9 out of 16 of our current players are from the East Coast of US (PA and NJ) and some others are in Central US and Indonesia. Location doesnt really matter though, as long as you can log on and attack regularly.

-Ram
    Last edited by Palem; 11-06-2011 at 18:39. Reason: Merged thread, double post.

deleted
    Last edited by Macsqueezy; 11-06-2011 at 15:36.

Veteran
    I feel a edit on that post from the moderators :) w
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Veteran
    I feel another intervention here from the moderators :) Poor guys.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

I can log on regularly and attack.
    Orc warrior
    New Player but Very willing to learn. able to listen to instructions and execute as ordered.
    Will do my best

why? what did i do wrong? lol help! im just trying to find players to beef up my kd

how can i get in contact with you? join the channel #SuperRecruiting in IRC and leave me your information if your interested

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    why? what did i do wrong? lol help! im just trying to find players to beef up my kd
    You made two threads for your kd. Keep it to one.

Merged your threads. No harm, no foul, just make sure you follow the rules =]

yea. i read the rules after i made the first one, so i thought it got deleted for asking people to post their kd locations. then i made the other one. all is good though.

still have 2 spots open. join #SuperRecruiting and leave your contact info.

we still have 2 open spots. let me know if you want to join an active kingdom that likes to war. 4/5 atm with the past 4 wars being the wins.

only one spot left.

email me at Ram.Utopia@mail.com for info or find me on IRC in the channel #superrecruiting my name is Ram in IRC.

Holla at me for a good time in a warring kingdom!

no more spots. sorry guys. keep in touch for next age. we'll have 6 more invites :-) Ram.Utopia@mail.com

Thread Information