Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rules Update

Enthusiast

Rules Update

Hey Bishop, saw you updated the rules. Are there any pertinent rule changes that we need to familiarize ourselves with? Any vast changes to particular sections or were they mainly friendly amendments to the previous version?

Would be wise that highlight those rules that were changed/added or whatever as well since i doubt anyone can quote the rules out of the blue..

Your account may be suspended, modified or deleted at any time for any reason
    That opens up for so much potenial abuse of power that its silly. Actually the whole first paragraph is rather silly its just covers your grounds if you mess up.
    Last edited by Korp; 27-05-2011 at 18:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Your account may be suspended, modified or deleted at any time for any reason
    That opens up for so much potenial abuse of power that its silly. Actually the whole first paragraph is rather silly its just covers your grounds if you mess up.
    That is on every Terms of Service agreement that you've ever selected "Okay, I haven't read nor care about the above"
    You have no rights and no claims as to what Jolt does with Utopia, nor does your account actually belong to you.

The only reason they need that line is if someone finds a way to "break" the rules without doing something they explicitly stated as being against the rules. Claiming that it's UNFAIR that they're trying to prevent people from intentionally cheating is absurd.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

If you dont break the rules you dont break the rules and its at fault at the person making the rules and not the person that did something within the rules of the game. And no its not on every terms of service agreement.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If people start abusing their powers people just won't play the game anymore. What are you worried about?

Post Fiend
    Looks like the rules about forcing people to use external communication/forums etc are gone now?

If people start abusing their powers people just won't play the game anymore. What are you worried about?
    Utopians are a bit different.. most normal people would have left when omac started to **** up but obviously alot of us didnt :P

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The only one that concerns me is this little guy...

you may not post any content that is related to drugs, sex or any criminal activity
    I'm sure it's not the end to the sexy banners, but it sure doesn't help them lol

P.S.
    I love you Old School for your banner =]

Edit for Korp:
    That's because the game was still here and relatively fair. If Bish starts deleting people in your kd for no reason, I'm sure you guys won't be around long.

YES Old Skools Banner is FTW!

I did LOL when I saw the part about fraud. If sanc win this age (cow and kingdom) then they will get suspended due to fraudulently winning the crowns?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Mehul created this game as a ever revolving game It changes as we all change Those who do not who can not roll with the changes need to quit and suck their mothers breasts so says the buffoon jesterSmurf

have we all forgot Mehul Have we all forgot

Once upon a time we use to to love being a part of a kd when there was no bullying just grab coat and we will survive

I miss those times when a MAN stood up looked his kd in the eye and said give the noob a break because we have all been noobs before
    Last edited by Palem; 28-05-2011 at 13:38.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quad-posts are for the loss bro...please don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by coboss View Post
    Hey Bishop, saw you updated the rules. Are there any pertinent rule changes that we need to familiarize ourselves with? Any vast changes to particular sections or were they mainly friendly amendments to the previous version?
    Rules are the same, just more explanations and a boring disclaimer that was inherited from the general jolt rules - we just stuck them all together.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

For example, it is forbidden to set a kingdom name that reads like an error message to a novice player.
    example?
    uTools for Firefox | uTools for Chrome
    [Angels - Mercy - Evolution - Rage ]

no idea
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information