Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No honour

No honour

Hey,

I did 3 Night Strike Ops in war just now, but I didn't get any honour from it. Is that supposed to happen?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Depends.

Was the target in range?
    Did the target have much honor to take?

Are you tiny? cause i notice when you were small you didnt get any honor gains at all from thievery ops.

Target didn't have much honour to take, but I assume he has SOME, and I was in range for the most part. I'm not tiny, although not that large (about 240- 250k nw)

So I'm NSing a guy in range and who is a knight, 15 NS ops, in war, zero honour. That's not right...

I also tried NSing a Lord within 15% of my nw, and I got 1 honour point per op. That's ridiculously low...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How much do you think you're supposed to be getting?

Use different thief amounts, you could just be sending too little. You also need complete data for us please - networths, how long in war, thieves sent out of total etc.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

It was about 240k vs 215k or so. We've now been in war for approx 2 days, certainly more than 24h. I'm sending about 1300 thieves from a total of 7600.

@palem: Usually you get like 5-10 per op. And even when someone is a peasant you get more than zero. Most of my spells seem to get more.

spells get more honor though, always have
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Yes, but thief ops gave more than zero or one.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky75 View Post
    @palem: Usually you get like 5-10 per op. And even when someone is a peasant you get more than zero. Most of my spells seem to get more.
    Umm.. that number seems way too high. Maybe you got 5-10 points with propaganda on a baron in immediate nw range. In my last war I used to get around 2 points for NS while a fireball on the same target gave me 6 points of honor.

I do think getting only 1/3 honor for thief ops is too low but that's not a bug.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yea, I typically get 2, maybe 3 honor per op, and that's under really nice circumstances.

Enthusiast
    3 honor a thief op? im jelly. :(

Last war I was getting at least 4-5 an op on a Lord, and the war before that as well. Just saying.... opping someone relatively close to your NW shouldn't produce zero honour in war, regardless of how much they have. Even if they have 500 honour, it should give at least one per op.

Thread Information